12-10-2019, 06:18 AM #1
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone remembers there used to be a website about 2-3 years ago that let you mass delete all of your friends on your playstation account at once. Is there another tool like this that has been released or will I have to delete all my friends one by one.
12-12-2019, 08:48 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by ProtoBuffers View Post
If anyone remembers there used to be a website about 2-3 years ago that let you mass delete all of your friends on your playstation account at once. Is there another tool like this that has been released or will I have to delete all my friends one by one.

Just do it from playstation site its much quicker...
12-13-2019, 08:55 AM #3
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
If anyone remembers there used to be a website about 2-3 years ago that let you mass delete all of your friends on your playstation account at once. Is there another tool like this that has been released or will I have to delete all my friends one by one.

trying to delete 1000+ friends at one time is a pain in the ass though this did it all at once for you.
12-13-2019, 06:17 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

trying to delete 1000+ friends at one time is a pain in the ass though this did it all at once for you.

1000+ friends wtf lol I try to keep mine under 100...doubt you play with all those people
12-15-2019, 05:40 AM #5
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter

1000+ friends wtf lol I try to keep mine under 100...doubt you play with all those people

99% if them is friend request for people that was recommended to me asking me to mod their account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo