02-10-2013, 07:19 AM #1
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?

The following 4 users say thank you to ContagiousModz for this useful post:

AAxMxn, Aegon Targaryen, hidog21,
02-10-2013, 06:55 PM #11
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Well, i will decide if i am ready or not when they release the specs.

Can't wait for the 20th to see if anything will be said regarding this.
02-11-2013, 12:59 AM #12
Dziva
Haxor!
I'm on the fence about being ready. I love my PS3 but since it only an 80gb and is getting full I was going to get more space for it. Now with the PS4 possibly coming out soon I'm not sure if I should spend the money on my PS3 or save it for the PS4. One of the features I love about my launch PS3 is the playback feature and I hope PS4 will bring it back. If it doesn't that will basically mean I'll need my PS2, PS3 and the PS4 just to enjoy my game collection. I'll just have to wait and see the features, what games are going on it and when they are, and how much money it will cost me. I am pretty positive I'll get it one day, simply because all the games I like to play will probably move over to the newer system eventually.
02-11-2013, 11:33 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
My bank balance is , unless it going to cost a bomb!
02-11-2013, 11:44 PM #14
divybc
Former Staff
I don't really want it to come out just yet. My PS3 still has a lot of life left in it.
02-11-2013, 11:49 PM #15
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Its a new system but i honestly didnt think that they would make a PS4 so soon... didnt they say the PS3 was sufficient enough already as it is?
02-11-2013, 11:52 PM #16
Azie
Do a barrel roll!
I want it to come out in 2/3 years not yet.
02-12-2013, 12:04 AM #17
I am not at all ready for the PS4. Honestly, I'm sure majority of the PS3 customers are enjoying the features of the PS3 and I'm sure it will last a good couple of years more. They can just keep updating the model of the PS3 and adding more features to it until they are out of ideas.

The following user thanked Harlem Shake for this useful post:

Keomo
02-12-2013, 12:18 AM #18
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dr.
I am not at all ready for the PS4. Honestly, I'm sure majority of the PS3 customers are enjoying the features of the PS3 and I'm sure it will last a good couple of years more. They can just keep updating the model of the PS3 and adding more features to it until they are out of ideas.

Its unfortunate that most americans own a 360, and proudly spend 60$ and up a month to play online for something that should be free, the xbox is not even all that great, and the marketing strategy it had was lame anyway from the get go.

The following user thanked Keomo for this useful post:

Harlem Shake
02-12-2013, 12:24 AM #19
>i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it

Oh god no it doesn't, it can't play games well as it is. The loading times on some games are shit and the graphics are awful. Look at Skyrim for example it looks fucking dreadful on console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo