02-21-2013, 10:59 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if you were watching the stream last night then the game which most likely took your eye was Watch dogs!
From the creators of Assassins Creed (Ubisoft) we can expect this huge open world game to potentially compete for game of the year after what we have seen yesterday.

The graphics of the game look incredible, and the style of gameplay is something we have never really seen before.

However I see it's closest competitor to be GTA V which also releases later this year.

If you missed the gameplay, or just want to watch it again, here it is:

What are your thoughts on Watch Dogs?

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

HomelandSec, Richard.
02-21-2013, 11:08 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
yeah this looks good from what i saw, definately going to snap it up with the ps4
02-21-2013, 11:12 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So if you were watching the stream last night then the game which most likely took your eye was Watch dogs!
From the creators of Assassins Creed (Ubisoft) we can expect this huge open world game to potentially compete for game of the year after what we have seen yesterday.

The graphics of the game look incredible, and the style of gameplay is something we have never really seen before.

However I see it's closest competitor to be GTA V which also releases later this year.

I'm just glad developers are getting ready for the PS4 release unlike the PS3 where there was say around 4 or 5 games to choose from for a while, I just hope that's different on this release.

Watch Dogs though does look special, I love Ubisoft and most of the games they create, The gameplay video was stunning in graphics and had some real nice gameplay. It's an open world, I love open world games!

I feel this game is going to be special though although it's competitor is GTAV, I'll wait for a bit more info to be released though on both before any of them get my vote!
02-21-2013, 08:42 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So if you were watching the stream last night then the game which most likely took your eye was Watch dogs!

The way the trench coat moves in the wind is insanely good, along with when he raises the barriers to stop the cop car! It's a pretty cool open world game by the look of it! It looks a little hard to aim though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo