02-22-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The pre order started in some of the U.K retailers. The prices vary from 400 to 450 pounds. I believe the price is OK for being pre-ordered. Maybe if we don't get it in the first two weeks we will have a very good price to purchase this awesome console.
If the pre-order started now in some sites I believe we can expect it soon in some of the principal retailers in America. I'm somehow impressed GameStop or BestBuy or Target didn't send the Pre-Order announcement yet.

You can check the Source here:
You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2013, 12:36 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
every retailer is going to start putting them up to try and secure some of the egar people, the prices are just quotes, if you read the small print it normally reads if the price lowers you will get charged the lowest price at dispatch etc

£350-450 is a rough price its going to be i assume
02-22-2013, 12:38 AM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Here is the link for people who want to pre order in the UK - You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2013, 12:45 AM #4
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
How long would it take me to receive it if I preordered it from UK and have them ship it to Ohio for me lol. Atleast this gives a good idea on what the price range will be for it.
02-22-2013, 12:48 AM #5
Originally posted by NCAABB View Post
How long would it take me to receive it if I preordered it from UK and have them ship it to Ohio for me lol. Atleast this gives a good idea on what the price range will be for it.

Why not just wait for US release will be the same time.
02-22-2013, 12:58 AM #6
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
Why not just wait for US release will be the same time.

Ya I know I won't preorder it anyways i live in a small town we will get like 5 of them and I will be one of the 2 that buy a PS4 there so I don't worry about preordering anything.
02-22-2013, 01:04 AM #7
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by NCAABB View Post

Depends on who they ship with to be honest.
02-22-2013, 01:14 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Are you kidding me? 600-690$ total for that god damn console? I hope it ain't true, Because when the PS3 came out it averaged about 500-600$ total. Lets see how much the Xbox will cost lol. I also hope it has more memory, it would be pretty bs if they gave out 80 gbs :dumb: and also, i hope to god they don't bring out the YLOD again...
Last edited by Joel ; 02-22-2013 at 01:23 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo