02-23-2013, 07:01 AM #1
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); are you looking to get the PS4 on the release date or your going to wait it out for a bit ?

just wanted to know people options,
02-26-2013, 10:24 PM #20
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
im gonna pre-order when gamestop starts taking them. which i was told sometime in august.
02-27-2013, 01:32 AM #21
FiNal_EleMeNt
Bounty hunter
im gonna buy it on first day and get the watch dog game with it.
02-27-2013, 07:06 AM #22
definitely day one there will be alot of people who will buy day one some will wait just to see that it wont have any problems like, the phat ps3 wit ylod problems.
02-27-2013, 09:57 AM #23
Yes definitely getting right away. True PlayStation fan.
02-27-2013, 10:25 AM #24
CTRL
Hurah!
Never buy it straight away. It's common knowledge that the first few batches have a higher chance of being faulty. Wait after 3 month period. Unless it was a reproduction of the same console then I would buy it straight away but because this is total new tech/spec I would highly recommend that you wait and let the rich kids test it out first.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

Keomo
02-27-2013, 10:47 AM #25
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Day 1 I hope to be the first person in my town to get it like I was with the PS3.
02-27-2013, 08:07 PM #26
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by IMY View Post
Never buy it straight away. It's common knowledge that the first few batches have a higher chance of being faulty. Wait after 3 month period. Unless it was a reproduction of the same console then I would buy it straight away but because this is total new tech/spec I would highly recommend that you wait and let the rich kids test it out first.

Lol thats.... pretty smart and effective, but what this guy says is true, when i got a PS2 the first week or whatever, it was defective and i had to return it for a brand new one. Anyway yeah, I'm not getting it Day 1 or anything because i want to see everyone's personal information get sold and violated first.

Originally posted by gloomysunday View Post
Day 1 I hope to be the first person in my town to get it like I was with the PS3.

Enjoy getting robbed. Also don't forget to sell it on ebay for 10K.

The following user groaned Keomo for this awful post:

Kidd Cold
02-27-2013, 09:11 PM #27
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
Lol thats.... pretty smart and effective, but what this guy says is true, when i got a PS2 the first week or whatever, it was defective and i had to return it for a brand new one. Anyway yeah, I'm not getting it Day 1 or anything because i want to see everyone's personal information get sold and violated first.

Enjoy getting robbed. Also don't forget to sell it on ebay for 10K.

Also the chip is being made by AMD. Good luck with heating issues. There will be some rich dick kid who will most likely destroy the ps4 outside the store just to get youtube hits.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

Keomo
02-27-2013, 09:14 PM #28
Originally posted by IMY View Post
Also the chip is being made by AMD. Good luck with heating issues. There will be some rich dick kid who will most likely destroy the ps4 outside the store just to get youtube hits.

ps4 has 2 year warrenty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo