02-23-2013, 07:22 PM #1
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So out of the current games which have been revealed so far, what are you looking forward to the most? Here are mine:

Destiny: I suppose I quite liked Halo, and this game seems a bit more realistic so I'm definitely excited to see what this game has to offer.

Infamous: Second Son: I played some of the first one and it was pretty good, I feel that we could see some amazing things from it on the new console. The new main character seems pretty interesting as well.

Potential PS4 releases

Tekken X Street Fighter: I didn't really like the Street Fighter counterpart, so I'm really hopeful for the Namco version of this crossover. This time it will be in the 3D mechanics of Tekken, so it'll be interesting to see how the Street Fighter characters play. This game might be coming out on PS3 however, that's why I put it here :p
02-23-2013, 08:35 PM #11
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by .James View Post
So out of the current games which have been revealed so far, what are you looking forward to the most? Here are mine:

Destiny: I suppose I quite liked Halo, and this game seems a bit more realistic so I'm definitely excited to see what this game has to offer.

Infamous: Second Son: I played some of the first one and it was pretty good, I feel that we could see some amazing things from it on the new console. The new main character seems pretty interesting as well.

Potential PS4 releases

Tekken X Street Fighter: I didn't really like the Street Fighter counterpart, so I'm really hopeful for the Namco version of this crossover. This time it will be in the 3D mechanics of Tekken, so it'll be interesting to see how the Street Fighter characters play. This game might be coming out on PS3 however, that's why I put it here :p

Watch dogs was my favourite game of the night so I am definately looking forward to that. Drive club looked pretty cool too though and very social.
02-23-2013, 08:37 PM #12
Watch dogs, drive club and infamous second son. Never really played killzone so I don't know what to expect. But the demo looked pretty sick so I'll add that to my list as well ^_^
Last edited by Bubbles. ; 02-23-2013 at 09:15 PM.
02-23-2013, 08:41 PM #13
SONY
Brute
Grand Theft Auto 6 Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-23-2013, 08:43 PM #14
Whatch Dogs Look so nice :0
02-24-2013, 01:36 PM #15
jackaree
Bounty hunter
drive club looks sick!!!
02-24-2013, 02:15 PM #16
VioletShade
Can’t trickshot me!
Definitely Watch Dogs Happy
02-24-2013, 02:17 PM #17
DEREKTROTTER