03-02-2013, 06:36 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The assassins creed black flag trailer has been posted online 2 days before it should have been!
The world premiere trailer of the next assassins creed game continues on from the previous game, and is set in a more pirate era.

The game will be on nextgen consoles so we can expect some amazing graphics to be bought to the game.

If the video gets removed, quote and il update with another one!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jesse ; 03-02-2013 at 06:46 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, Millz, Richard., xShadow
03-02-2013, 06:38 PM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
:happycry:
03-02-2013, 07:07 PM #3
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Looks great! But damn every freaking year they put out a new game????????
03-02-2013, 10:04 PM #4
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Woww View Post
Looks great! But damn every freaking year they put out a new game????????

AC series has been going downhill since Revelations/AC3, AC3 was lackluster in my opinion.... could have been a much better game with much better mechanics.

Anyway i just hope this game isnt lackluster too, didnt expect this to be coming out on PS4 lol.
03-03-2013, 02:17 AM #5
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
I just jizzed.
03-03-2013, 02:58 AM #6
Looks great !
03-04-2013, 10:59 PM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
I'm definitely down for any Assassins Creed game, Think I'll get a PS4 version of this one!

Although with 3's ending and Connor being annoying, they better have something good in store.
03-04-2013, 11:21 PM #8
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
From the premises looks like a great game. We hope Ubisoft does not ruin everything
03-05-2013, 03:48 PM #9
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
AC series has been going downhill since Revelations/AC3, AC3 was lackluster in my opinion.... could have been a much better game with much better mechanics.

Anyway i just hope this game isnt lackluster too, didnt expect this to be coming out on PS4 lol.

I agree. AC2 was great, Brotherhood still good eventhough it reminded a lot of the privious game. But with Revalation I really felt like it was just more of the same. AC3 had a lot of good ideas, but bad story and bad characters ruined it for me. Plus where were a lot the epic battles with lots of soldiers we saw in the trailers? I´m giving this series one final shot with AC4.
03-06-2013, 01:29 AM #10
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Woww View Post
I agree. AC2 was great, Brotherhood still good eventhough it reminded a lot of the privious game. But with Revalation I really felt like it was just more of the same. AC3 had a lot of good ideas, but bad story and bad characters ruined it for me. Plus where were a lot the epic battles with lots of soldiers we saw in the trailers? I´m giving this series one final shot with AC4.

The thing is, Connor as a character was a good character, but they didnt put enough work into him to make him a GREAT character like EZIO. Im not comparing connor to Ezio, Ezio was an average character, but its just the way that they did him that gave him so much emotion and etc.... he had definition, refinement, he had a way about doing things that would make us recognize him, but having 3 games for yourself does that i suppose, no even with just 1 AC game he had definition. I think they had a deadline and werent able to give us a better interpretation of Connor as a character, sure we understood him and what he does, but some people lean more towards Haytham... which is sad.

The story was decent, the characters were... okay.. personally i really liked Achilles as a character lol. Imo the story was better then the gameplay, minus the whole treeclimbing and rock climbing thing, those were really cool. A decent game, but they will become average very quickly if they dont get the games back to AC2 or even brotherhood quality, im hoping this fraudulent AC4 can help that out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo