06-11-2013, 11:17 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony Worldwide Studios and man who probably has grin wider than the Moon at this very moment, has delivered yet more good news:

“Yes, PS4′s HDD is upgradable like PS3,” he You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., “And yes, PS4 is region free You must login or register to view this content.”.

Presumably he means that just the games will be region free, rather than both games and blu-ray movies.

He also answered a few more questions via Twitter, and there is some bad news… brace yourselves people. PlayStation Home is not confirmed for PS4. The horror!

He You must login or register to view this content. “It was a great day today, an understatement”.

Meanwhile, on Wikipedia…

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content., and check his timeline for more of his impromptu Q&A with fans.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Cyberix, NGU GHOST, Soldier.
06-11-2013, 09:47 PM #11
xionnokia
Do a barrel roll!
Gonna have to reserve myself a ps4 now
06-11-2013, 10:17 PM #12
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by xLew
believe it or not, i still beta test things in ps home lol xD

I remember wandering around aimlessly in Home back in 2008-2009... there was hardly anything to do except buying a few clothes and forming a mass group of running man dancers! xD

The following user thanked -Skyline for this useful post:

xLew--
06-12-2013, 05:07 PM #13
GetTangoed
Do a barrel roll!
Whoever wrote that on wikipedia is a legend XD
06-12-2013, 11:54 PM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xionnokia View Post
Gonna have to reserve myself a ps4 now

atleast your open to importing it too so you can preorder over seas if needed
06-15-2013, 07:42 AM #15
xionnokia
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
atleast your open to importing it too so you can preorder over seas if needed

That/s an option, but wouldn't shipment cost more? and does anybody know what the first day release has that the standard edition doesn't
06-15-2013, 11:23 AM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by xionnokia View Post
That/s an option, but wouldn't shipment cost more? and does anybody know what the first day release has that the standard edition doesn't

each site is different, i live in the uk and have imported a few things fro ma canadian site it has free delievery, and i also dont get stunned with the import tax either, Winky Winky last thing i got was a headset, was $99 over there and £100 here so yeah worked nicely in my favour and i got it months early
06-15-2013, 09:12 PM #17
C0lder
Haxor!
Sounds good to me Smile
06-17-2013, 04:33 PM #18
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i might upgrade it to at least 1-2tb.
06-17-2013, 04:48 PM #19
TheTrophyHunter
Do a barrel roll!
While this is great that we can upgrade HDD, I hope the same problems won't occur that some users had when they upgraded the HDD on their PS3. Some suffered corrupt data, slower performance etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo