Post: A couple of suggestions to the people complaining about the ps+ situation.
06-15-2013, 11:40 AM #1
Jimmie_Rustles
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now as many of you have heard, or complained about, the PS4 will require you to own ps+ to play online. Apparently some people are getting butthurt over this topic. So here are some suggestions to ease your butthurt, or at the very least cause more butthurt.

1. BUY IT! Why do you have such a problem buying something that is 5 BUCKS A MONTH. Plus "Eh? Get it? Plus?" also you get TONS of free games, discounts, betas, full game trials, and best of all, IT HELPS SONY FIX PROBLEMS THEY ENCOUNTER SO YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE! Honestly, why is that a problem for you? You can afford your console and your games but you cant afford online?!

This next suggestion I highly advise you to NOT DO because you will not be helping Sony out whatsoever and will be basicly be mooching off of them. You should also not reserve the right to breathe in my opinion if you do this.

As Sony recently announced you only need 1 account on your PS4 to have ps+ for every account to have access to online multiplayer which leads me to my next suggestion.

2. Gameshare it. Ask a friend who has ps+ to gameshare from him for you to have all the online goodness you don't and shouldn't ever deserve. I also highly advise you to stop breathing now so you can do you us all a favor.

So those are my suggestions to the people who honestly think $5 a month will break their bank. PS4LIFE!

The following user thanked Jimmie_Rustles for this useful post:

QuicKxReFLeXx
06-15-2013, 11:48 AM #2
Indeed... that's what i said in my thread. Good one brother Awesome face Some people are just :fa:
06-15-2013, 03:47 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I know some people don't want a gaming sub on top but what you get it pretty good.
A couple free games per month, a couple discounts and offers.
Don't have the cash I think you need to rethink gaming as a hobby.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

06-15-2013, 04:09 PM #4
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Rustles View Post
Now as many of you have heard, or complained about, the PS4 will require you to own ps+ to play online. Apparently some people are getting butthurt over this topic. So here are some suggestions to ease your butthurt, or at the very least cause more butthurt.

1. BUY IT! Why do you have such a problem buying something that is 5 BUCKS A MONTH. Plus "Eh? Get it? Plus?" also you get TONS of free games, discounts, betas, full game trials, and best of all, IT HELPS SONY FIX PROBLEMS THEY ENCOUNTER SO YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE! Honestly, why is that a problem for you? You can afford your console and your games but you cant afford online?!

This next suggestion I highly advise you to NOT DO because you will not be helping Sony out whatsoever and will be basicly be mooching off of them. You should also not reserve the right to breathe in my opinion if you do this.

As Sony recently announced you only need 1 account on your PS4 to have ps+ for every account to have access to online multiplayer which leads me to my next suggestion.

2. Gameshare it. Ask a friend who has ps+ to gameshare from him for you to have all the online goodness you don't and shouldn't ever deserve. I also highly advise you to stop breathing now so you can do you us all a favor.

So those are my suggestions to the people who honestly think $5 a month will break their bank. PS4LIFE!

People are overreacting, you made a good point. It's only $5 and the benefits you get for having it, I can't even begin to explain the benefits. People need to stop overreacting, PS store is starting to get better and better and trust me, it will pay off to buy PS+ and get all these discounts, free games, etc etc ETC!
06-15-2013, 06:11 PM #5
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
LOL...

Seriously?!
I Honestly don't know why people complain about this.
Let have a look:
Sony has never charged for online play, the only thing you need for online play, is a code that comes with every new game,not all games,only certain games(which is now being stopped at least by EA), but that works for both current consoles, so on xbox, you need a gold subscription and on certain games, a code, so you're paying twice really, whilst on the Playstation, you are only paying once, so to speak.

Let's have a look at the exclusives:
Whilst not paying for a subscription, Sony manages to give their customers a shit load of exclusives, from Uncharted, God Of War,Infamous,Gran Turismo etc etc.
On the xbox, we still pay a sub and get more or less the same sort of exclusives.
Yes, who's the money whores? Whilst not paying for a sub, Sony has managed to give their costumers the same,if not more content than microsoft, now, if you are paying for an online subscription with the PS4, that can only mean one thing, that you will get it back on content and service quality, at the end of the day, it's what its all about on todays markets,competition.
Companies battle each other for the custom, they have to constantly out offer their rivals.
I know Microsoft has earlier exclusive content on some games, whilst having both consoles, and paying for Gold on Xbox, and having PS+ Plus too, i never ever purchase maps on Xbox.Always on the PS3.

Stop moaning, PS+ is a far better sub as it is today, well worth the money.
I just downloaded this months games on PS+, and i tell you, just them alone are worth more than the sub i paid.
06-15-2013, 07:00 PM #6
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
really people are complaining about that???

im guessing they are those who are moving from 360 to PS4

LMAO

now, get this Xboy lovers and fags. WE DONT WANT YOU WITH US

LOLOLOLOLOL

GTFO you gamer life has ended, go back to your 360 and die alone.

nuff said.

------

its a joke, dont die. just stay away from real PS fans.
06-16-2013, 12:37 PM #7
It doesn't bother me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo