11-22-2013, 01:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this has to do with COSad Awesome Ghosts but it pertains to the PS4 so I'm going to go ahead and post it here.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Ever since I got ghosts for the PS4 when I play online it says my NAT is strict. However, on the PS3 it was always moderate.

I have tried resetting my router and that doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?
11-22-2013, 01:45 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I know this has to do with COSad Awesome Ghosts but it pertains to the PS4 so I'm going to go ahead and post it here.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Ever since I got ghosts for the PS4 when I play online it says my NAT is strict. However, on the PS3 it was always moderate.

I have tried resetting my router and that doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

put your ps4 in dmz and then set your ps4 up with that ip address, dont open any more ports as they will all be open for the ps4, opening any could cause conflicts.

oh and enable upnp too
11-22-2013, 01:56 AM #3
Originally posted by xLew
put your ps4 in dmz and then set your ps4 up with that ip address, dont open any more ports as they will all be open for the ps4, opening any could cause conflicts.

oh and enable upnp too

Alright thanks, I'll give it a try and let ya know if it works!
11-22-2013, 02:21 AM #4
I tried those settings and it still didn't work. I even port forwarded the ports the ghosts uses but it still failed :(
11-22-2013, 02:47 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Maybe it is your ISP.
11-22-2013, 02:51 AM #6
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Maybe it is your ISP.

It could be but I mean I had Moderate on PS3 and as soon as I switched to PS4 now it's always strict. In all of the years I've played cod I've never had a strict NAT.

Definitely makes me think it's something with the PS4's connection.
11-22-2013, 02:56 AM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
It could be but I mean I had Moderate on PS3 and as soon as I switched to PS4 now it's always strict. In all of the years I've played cod I've never had a strict NAT.

Definitely makes me think it's something with the PS4's connection.

What kind of router are you using? Also, do you know what your internet speed/ping is?
11-22-2013, 03:07 AM #8
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
What kind of router are you using? Also, do you know what your internet speed/ping is?

This is the router: You must login or register to view this content.

Ignore the download speed, it dropped at the last second. Normally get about 8 down.
You must login or register to view this content.
11-22-2013, 03:11 AM #9
iBeINSTINCT
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Mr.
Yea, I have a moderate NAT and I always have had an open NAT. I don't understand.

Yea same here
11-22-2013, 03:37 AM #10
Millz
Worth the Weight
Are you using a DSL connection by any chance?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo