Post: ‘Watch Dogs’ release date listed for PS4, Xbox One and more systems by retailer
03-03-2014, 12:29 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The release date for “Watch Dogs” may have been listed by Amazon France. According to a report from Gamerspective on March 1, the open-world hacking-based video game could be coming out this summer for multiple platforms such as the recently-launched PS4 and Xbox One.

The online retailer revealed that “Watch Dogs” should be shipping on June 27th in Europe
for the Nintendo Wii U, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The launch falls on a Friday, which is when most new video games are released for France and other European countries.

You must login or register to view this content.

The United States usually get the same products several days earlier on a Tuesday. So it appears that “Watch Dogs” could end up coming out in North America on June 25th.

Ubisoft did recently announced that the Nintendo Wii U version of the new intellectual property would be coming out later when compared to the other iterations. Therefore, the Amazon France may not be up to date.

The publisher and developer of the video game had to delay the software product, which was originally set to launch in late 2013, due to concerns with its quality. The official release date window for “Watch Dogs” was previously set to take place between the start of April and the end of June.

The listing could possibly be correct, but at the sametime it could be wrong. The official release date of Watch Dogs is still yet to be known from Ubisoft.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: Another listing has been spotted on the Sony Store. Says it releases June 30.
Last edited by AFG ; 03-03-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: ( Update )New Listing on Sony Store. Says it releases June 30.
03-03-2014, 12:31 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Can't wait for this game, I totally would want to play this game.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

AFG
03-03-2014, 12:33 AM #3
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Can't wait for this game, I totally would want to play this game.
Same, one of my most anticipating games of 2014 that I'm looking forward to.
03-03-2014, 01:54 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Game needs to hurry up!
03-03-2014, 03:38 AM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
this was the game i wanted on ps4 launch day but they moved it....
03-03-2014, 08:22 AM #6
divybc
Former Staff
Next gen is lacking games atm and this is one of them that really needs to come out ASAP!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo