03-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!
03-31-2014, 07:17 AM #2
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by CEO View Post
I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!

In my opinion i prefer xbox one i have both next gen consoles ps4, xbox one and tbh sony has went to shit now and i've been a true fan from ps1 Winky Winky
03-31-2014, 07:18 AM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by RAB View Post
In my opinion i prefer xbox one i have both next gen consoles ps4, xbox one and tbh sony has went to shit now and i've been a true fan from ps1 Winky Winky

I really want Titan Fall soooo I am just so torn between consoles.....Thanks for the reply man!
03-31-2014, 07:21 AM #4
RAB
Splicer
I really want Titan Fall soooo I am just so torn between consoles.....Thanks for the reply man!

yea i have titanfall can you game share on xbox one cause i'd share it with you just to have a decent player lmfao i hate having to do all the teams work on my own to win Happy
03-31-2014, 07:22 AM #5
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
yea i have titanfall can you game share on xbox one cause i'd share it with you just to have a decent player lmfao i hate having to do all the teams work on my own to win Happy

I don't have an Xbox One sadly. I will soon! I am poor a fuck!
03-31-2014, 07:27 AM #6
RAB
Splicer
I don't have an Xbox One sadly. I will soon! I am poor a fuck!

nice well add me when you get a xbox one Smile pm me for main gamer tag if you want to
03-31-2014, 07:42 AM #7
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
nice well add me when you get a xbox one Smile pm me for main gamer tag if you want to

Will do man see ya around!
03-31-2014, 08:21 AM #8
motoX
Bounty hunter
xbox lost AE as priority console due to "hardware inferiority"

You must login or register to view this content.
03-31-2014, 09:01 AM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I have a PS4, although I'm considering getting an XB1! I won't get rid of my PS4 but I really want Titanfall :(
03-31-2014, 11:45 AM #10
divybc
Former Staff
I am feeling the need to change up consoles! :O I have ben an xbox user since day 1 and feel its not as good as it once was. What do you guys think? Should I change consoles? I am aware I posted this in the playstation forum and all answers will more than likely be biased, but whatever lemme know!

Go with your heart on this one but I'll just say a few things first.

I was on the same frame of mind as you but I wanted to go to XBOX.... I went to buy it and was all excited for it but I got put off so much with bad reviews and just overall "the XBOX One is a pile of crap" getting said from loads of people.

Now I know that wasn't much to go on however if you want to get PS4 then you're not making the wrong choice.... It is an excellent machine with a shit ton of power, amazing graphics, awesome controller that is super easy to get used to and a very simple but effective UI which is also great!

All that along with a smooth gaming experience on all release games which is great makes it the choice for me and is the reason why I just bought my PS4 over XB1.

The following 2 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

CEO, xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo