05-10-2014, 08:33 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Seeing as we have this pretty awesome app to play with.

In this thread, share all of your creations with NextGenUpdate Enzo

I made this the other day (my first time lol) because I liked the track on Trials Fusion.

How to take a screen shot.

- Press and hold the SHARE button for at least 1 second.
- To access screenshots that you have taken go to [Capture Gallery] which is now located in the Dynamic Menu as of System Update 1.70.

How to record gameplay

Video of the most recent 15 minutes of gameplay is continuously and automatically recorded. You can then save these videos, edit them on the PS4 in SHAREfactory, upload them to an online service such as Facebook, or save them to a USB drive and share them any way you'd like

Record a video clip of something that just happened:

Press the SHARE button when you're playing a game and you've done something amazing that you'd like to share in video form.

Record a video clip of something that's getting ready to happen:

You can press the SHARE button twice at the start of the scene you want to save, and then press the SHARE button again at the end of the scene. A video clip can be saved with a maximum of the past 15 minutes of gameplay video. The 15 minutes are measured backward from the moment when you press the SHARE button to end the scene.

Now its your turn..
Last edited by Alt ; 05-17-2014 at 09:29 AM.
05-10-2014, 10:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Wow, that game reminds me of a game I used to play on my cell phone back in middle school. I would play it every day with my friend in 6th period. Good times. :p
05-10-2014, 10:55 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Sox View Post
Wow, that game reminds me of a game I used to play on my cell phone back in middle school. I would play it every day with my friend in 6th period. Good times. :p

All of the game doesn't look like that, just that track :p But it looks kind of cool you know Enzo
05-10-2014, 10:58 PM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Alt View Post
All of the game doesn't look like that, just that track :p But it looks kind of cool you know Enzo

Are other parts of the game first/third person rather than a sidescroller view? Because the way that level was reminded me of that game the second I started that video. :p
05-10-2014, 11:02 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Sox View Post
Are other parts of the game first/third person rather than a sidescroller view? Because the way that level was reminded me of that game the second I started that video. :p

Skip parts of this video to see what the game looks like

:p
05-11-2014, 10:48 AM #6
Bred
Banned
that looks like a pretty cool game
05-12-2014, 08:52 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
If I ever use this I'll post my stuff here!
05-12-2014, 10:12 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Look forward to any screenshots or videos you guys post Smile
05-13-2014, 02:09 PM #9
Alt
Banned

These tracks are called Don't Move 1/2/3
05-13-2014, 02:16 PM #10
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
Here's one with some thief gameplay that i whipped up quick Smile