Post: Sony: “Half Of All PS4 Owners Have Playstation Plus” But sony still Losing Money?
06-01-2014, 12:13 AM #1
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); financial​
Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai (commonly known as “Kaz”Winky Winky Commented on how many { More then Half} pllaystation plus users that are on the PS4. While that sounds like good news the reality is the Sony entertainment is down in financial gain In 2013 they lost 1.2 Billion dollars And 2014 does not look to good either Said "Kaz".

The Future for Sony Might be bankruptcy
So the future of Sony entertainment might be Bankruptcy,But what do you think of Sony do you think that The PS4 could single-handily Bring back up Sony entertainment All by it self.​

In conclusion
The Sony entertainment might be out Alot of money,But we can only hope for the best for are friends at Sony entertainment

Source is rite here [You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 06-01-2014 at 12:44 AM.
06-02-2014, 09:55 PM #20
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
dude netflix already has to pay for bandwidth from isp's idk how i can explain that anymore to you and thats a movie , maybe a gb or two then think of a game ? it would be easier downloading it why ? well the fact you have to send data for whats being rendered every frame lets add in the latency your getting now cause comcast doesnt like wasting their bandwidth on psn now guess what you just died in your game. Oh yea cloud gaming is gonna be a thing of the future maybe in 10-20 years

um cloud gaming is coming to ps4 this year. have you not heard of PlayStation now? that is all cloud gaming nothing gets downloaded to your ps3 or ps4 or to your vita or tv. so how is that 10 to 20 years when it happens this year?
06-02-2014, 10:00 PM #21
Originally posted by mr
it would be the same as getting a game from xbl store or psn store ..but download it to a device of your choice and play no streaming ..when i said netfilix i just ment as an app which can be install on every device going

yea but the way i just read this , u made no sense like downloading a game off xbl store which would be very large and with current hardware you have to port over the game since lets use xbox one for example its dx12 x86 very little code change needs done ps4 on the other hand its using unified memory which the apu just loves with a graphics api based off open gl all x86 this is going to take longer to port but will be higher quality then the x1 port so if they were to stream or let you download this in present time you have two issues coding and bandwidth both just cost a lot of money so my opinion is sony needs to just quit the psn now and do only streaming for ps4 downloads to boost sales this allows them to still use their custom servers give us what they said they would which hasn't happened yet and just maybe earn enough money to justify building ps4s down the road. So until either one of those gets fixed you will continue to see multiple versions of the same thing and "consoles" will continue to be made theres more money in the software then ever will or was in the hardware they are selling you as long as they break even with ps4 sells they will make it all back in licencing and software sells
06-02-2014, 10:09 PM #22
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
yea but the way i just read this , u made no sense like downloading a game off xbl store which would be very large and with current hardware you have to port over the game since lets use xbox one for example its dx12 x86 very little code change needs done ps4 on the other hand its using unified memory which the apu just loves with a graphics api based off open gl all x86 this is going to take longer to port but will be higher quality then the x1 port so if they were to stream or let you download this in present time you have two issues coding and bandwidth both just cost a lot of money so my opinion is sony needs to just quit the psn now and do only streaming for ps4 downloads to boost sales this allows them to still use their custom servers give us what they said they would which hasn't happened yet and just maybe earn enough money to justify building ps4s down the road. So until either one of those gets fixed you will continue to see multiple versions of the same thing and "consoles" will continue to be made theres more money in the software then ever will or was in the hardware they are selling you as long as they break even with ps4 sells they will make it all back in licencing and software sells

so you install the app of your choice ie playstation moblie on a device of your choice ie ipad download a game and pay for a month ..dont pay next month and the game you download will not work ....same as playstaion plus the free game you get if you dont pay for next month you cant play the game no more....and about spec you will get top end and bottom end devices
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 06-03-2014 at 03:26 PM.
06-02-2014, 10:25 PM #23
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter

and about spec you would be able to play eveything from ps2 nintendo sega consoles down and there handheld devices on ie ipad iphone etc etc and ps3ps4 xbox360 xbox one will be like steam for pc and high spec gaming pads
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 06-02-2014 at 10:32 PM.
06-23-2014, 12:15 AM #24
xZrH_
Do a barrel roll!
A lot of PS4s come with a 12 month PS+ membership card Not Happy or Sad....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo