Post: A Chance to Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle
09-30-2014, 04:04 AM #1
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have some exciting news for the PlayStation Nation! I’m happy to announce that PlayStation and Taco Bell will be working together again, this time to give fans the chance to You must login or register to view this content.* This six week promotion begins on October 9th and ends on November 19th.
Stop by your local Taco Bell location and pick up the Big Box, which includes a beef Quesarito, a Doritos Locos Taco, a classic crunchy taco, and a medium fountain drink, to receive a unique code for your chance to text in and win. PS4 branded Big Boxes will be available during the promotion at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last.
You must login or register to view this content.
The incredible prize bundle includes the Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle and one voucher for the Destiny Engram “Gear Pack.” Winners will also receive two vouchers to gift to two of their friends to create the ultimate Fireteam. Each voucher is redeemable for digital copy of the Destiny PS4 game, and a Destiny Engram “Gear Pack” to prep and arm their Fireteam to save the last safe city on Earth.
For additional rules and details on how to enter without a purchase, please visit You must login or register to view this content..
The ultimate Destiny experience is on PlayStation, with exclusive content** including more multiplayer maps, Strike missions, an expanded arsenal of exotic weapons and gear, and player ships.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win, so mark your calendars for October 9th!

*A potential winner will be notified on an average of every 15 minutes during the promotion. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Hawaii) who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited.
**Timed exclusive until at least Fall 2015.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/09/29/playstation-and-taco-bell-a-chance-to-win-a-limited-edition-ps4-destiny-bundle/
09-30-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i hate taco bell.
09-30-2014, 05:49 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Isaac
i hate taco bell.

U don't have to buy taco bell to enter. Read the rules and there is a link to enter online
10-01-2014, 05:46 PM #4
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i still wont enter. remember the vita problem? or was it the ps3.
10-01-2014, 06:08 PM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
i still wont enter. remember the vita problem? or was it the ps3.

No what happened
10-01-2014, 06:11 PM #6
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter
now i wish i lived in the us Choco
10-01-2014, 06:11 PM #7
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
people were not getting what they won. it was on the news a few years ago.
10-01-2014, 06:42 PM #8
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
people were not getting what they won. it was on the news a few years ago.

Damn did not hear that.
10-01-2014, 06:50 PM #9
yummmm. i love taco bell.. might aswell jump on this aswell.
10-03-2014, 09:58 AM #10
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
Already got one Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo