12-03-2016, 12:49 PM #1
Octolus
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been working on a PS4 Bot. That moderates your community.

Currently it has these features:
- Remove messages using your custom regex.
- Remove messages that advertises other communities, such as "join my community".
- Remove messages that contain swearing words.
- Remove messages that contain swearing words v2 (Better filter than Sony's, uses Google profanity filter).

I'm looking for BETA Testers. All I need is the community name, and owner of it. I will then join my bot in your community, then you'll have to promote the bot & tell me which ones you want enabled - if not all. Looking for active communities, not 3-4 user communities.

There is no interface for you, the owner of the community yet. That will come once the bot is stable and can moderate properly.

If you have custom regex, then you'd need to send them to me. You can have unlimited amount as of now, it's PHP Regex format. A good example, would be a regex that filters out all words containing a competitor community/website. Or websites in general.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance :3
Last edited by Octolus ; 12-03-2016 at 12:55 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

CLARKEY, Frosty, .EXE, Tustin, tyman1294, Wavy-
12-03-2016, 12:54 PM #2
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
I've been working on a PS4 Bot. That moderates your community.

- Remove messages that advertises other communities, such as "join my community".
- Remove messages that contain swearing words (Better filter than Sony's, uses Google profanity filter).

I'm looking for BETA Testers. All I need is the community name, and owner of it. I will then join my bot in your community, then you'll have to promote the bot & tell me which ones you want enabled - if not all. Looking for active communities, not 3-4 user communities.

There is no interface for you, the owner of the community yet. That will come once the bot is stable and can moderate properly.

If you have custom regex, then you'd need to send them to me. You can have unlimited amount as of now, it's PHP Regex format. A good example, would be a regex that filters out all words containing a competitor community/website. Or websites in general.

Suggestions are welcome.

That's amazing Gasp
12-04-2016, 12:34 AM #3

- Remove messages that contain swearing words v2 (Better filter than Sony's, uses Google profanity filter).

Suggestions are welcome.

This is going to be sick! :O
12-04-2016, 02:39 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Suggestions are welcome.

Just simply amazing Octo, keep up the great work.
12-04-2016, 09:27 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Suggestions are welcome.

Good shit octo!
12-07-2016, 05:06 AM #6
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing

Suggestions are welcome.

Shoot me a PM and we can work something out. I can message a few 10K+ community owners (not Call of Duty/Boosting/etc. related) and I can see what they think.

Smile
12-10-2016, 03:21 AM #7
kamikazii
Do a barrel roll!
nice idea man!
12-12-2016, 06:39 AM #8
i wanna help anyhow Happy

The following user thanked Kavi Modz for this useful post:

Got2bomar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo