08-02-2017, 09:30 AM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony just recently released update 4.73 which comes with very little update details.

The download size for this firmware update is around 325 MB and it should be available to download on your PS4.

4.73 Update Notes :

Reports have been coming in that the Modchip for gamesharing have been patched.

Save Wizard is still working on update 4.73 !

This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.

This seems like a rather quick update and since Sony is conducting a beta test for the upcoming PS4 firmware, which will be a rather significant update to version 5.00, this seems like it is being released in preparation for it.
Last edited by Cali ; 08-02-2017 at 05:02 PM.

The following user thanked Cali for this useful post:

a2vb
08-03-2017, 08:32 AM #11
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by usapp
I hope both save wizard and xploder won't be compatible. So people will be forced to earn trophies legitimately. Which will be in favour of legit trophy hunters. Since those people who use this ugly cheap ways of getting trophies will be struggling to get platinums even with my name is mayo.

Please no hates on me I was just expressing my opinion. And I respect the opinions of others.

Cheers

Most people use game saves for trophies which require 100 hours of pointless grinding.

The following 2 users say thank you to jameshird85 for this useful post:

lop090 and 1 other user.
08-03-2017, 09:40 AM #12
Save Wizard Facebook page says it's compatible with 4.73, so it looks like both Xploder and Save Wizard is a go for now.
08-03-2017, 07:08 PM #13
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by usapp
I hope both save wizard and xploder won't be compatible. So people will be forced to earn trophies legitimately. Which will be in favour of legit trophy hunters. Since those people who use this ugly cheap ways of getting trophies will be struggling to get platinums even with my name is mayo.

Please no hates on me I was just expressing my opinion. And I respect the opinions of others.

Cheers

Some of us don't care about trophies so we want 100% or story completed, so don't care about trophies and in many games, they don't automatically unlock all after load and like other said, it need a lot of grinding.

The following user thanked blackmustang58 for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-04-2017, 03:32 AM #14
Trophies are one of the most useless things on the ps...

They doesnt make anything and there are noobs (trophy hunters, etc.) which buy games, just to get trophys... its a waste of games and such noobs should be banned... either you play games for fun OR NOT! If people wanna get trophys, they can buy some Not Happy or Sad
08-12-2017, 04:02 AM #15
a2vb
NextGenUpdate Elite
Another update of the system but it's better nothing happen Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo