Post: Burnout Paradise Remastered coming to PS4 next month
02-20-2018, 07:04 PM #1
OGJT
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know about you guys but man am I excited for this one!
Coming back at a beautiful 4k Resolution, 60 FPS is Burnout Paradise on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Not only is this masterpiece coming back, but it also comes with ALL 8 expansion packs.
Now if this wasn't enough to make you buy this remaster, wait until I tell you that it can all be yours for $39.99!!!

This is arguably one of the best racing games to hit PS3, and celebrating its 10 year anniversary, it is back and can be yours this March 16th LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY!

Video Below:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to OGJT for this useful post:

Calculus, Vince, Wosley
03-11-2018, 10:53 AM #29
Yaas hopefully its good
03-23-2018, 09:34 AM #30
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by OGJT View Post
I dont know about you guys but man am I excited for this one!
Coming back at a beautiful 4k Resolution, 60 FPS is Burnout Paradise on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Not only is this masterpiece coming back, but it also comes with ALL 8 expansion packs.
Now if this wasn't enough to make you buy this remaster, wait until I tell you that it can all be yours for $39.99!!!

This is arguably one of the best racing games to hit PS3, and celebrating its 10 year anniversary, it is back and can be yours this March 16th LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY!

Video Below:
You must login or register to view this content.

HERE you go sorry its on xbox
05-05-2018, 10:42 AM #31
Good game need to get it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo