Post: FIX All Verions RPF Mods Red Dead Redemption mods online
10-01-2014, 04:48 AM #1
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to credit
The only credit iamverynoob aka deago321 and Free_RDR_Mods aka callingwood_fan should get is the new cheat menu file. Releasing mods i carryed over from xbox 360 does not give you credit on those files. That credit would be Glitched matrix.

Now learn the patch size of rpf
My video shows how to mod all versions of red dead redemption and now release the true 1.08 and 1.03 rpf
mods

Now these two versions of red dead redemption 1.08 and
Red dead redemption undead nightmare 1.03
You need two patches like i said before
The rpf size matters

Mods of Patch0_ps3.rpf for both versions should be 514 MB in mulitman

The newest patch1_ps3.rpf should still be 3 MB in mulitman. Were to get the patch1_ps3.rpf first you need the first version of red dead redemption 1.08 you take that patch0_ps3.rpf 3MB and call it patch1_ps3.rpf now you are set to rpf two versions of red dead redemption 1.08 and 1.03 now were to find your mods get the rdr2_installed.sdat and decrypt it to rdr2_installed.dat and rename it as patch0_ps3.rpf

Now the game of the year rpf mods 1.01
Patch0_ps3.rpf size you released is right one thing right now how to install the there patch0_ps3.rpf is easy just install it and you should be fine. Like playing the iso but this time on the disc since the game of the year never had a update or a folder in mulitman. So that would make it right that you wouldn't need the second patch like the other two versions

Update for 1.08 and 1.03 red dead redemption
You must login or register to view this content.

The true patch0_ps3.rpf mod for 1.08 and 1.03 red dead redemption

Now when you mod the 1.03 you will get a message saying a error was found reinstalling red dead redemption
Just let it install and you should be fine.

Now the game of the year rpf mods size is 522 MB one thing you got right my video shows it all how to mod red dead redemption all versions and what rpf mods are for what version

There patch0_ps3.rpf they released game of the year 1.01
You must login or register to view this content. size in mulitman should be different then the other two versions 522 MB

Cheat menu is already done and i released my mod to play as a horse.

Test files and see what you can enter online with
Dont try to take credit on modded red dead redemption for ps3 I've been modding red dead redemption ps3 before you guys even knew how to mod red dead redemption
Anyone can make the patch0_ps3.rpf for red dead redemption my video shows how to mod all versions of red dead redemption

My credit all versions of modding red dead redemption
Thanks for the new cheat menu
Last edited by apocalypse000 ; 10-01-2014 at 05:20 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to apocalypse000 for this useful post:

Donmaka, Mad Angry

The following user groaned apocalypse000 for this awful post:

One Friend
10-01-2014, 08:50 PM #11
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Dont you read thats the new patch1_ps3.rpf you will always need the second patch for those two versions. Study more or just watch my old video. To show you how to mod all versions of red dead redemption. You only have credit on the cheat menu. Matrix and i already knew that the cheat menu can be use in other files.also know what files can still be used in public servers. I will prove you wrong and also show you the new types on mods that are still been dont. There will be no release on the new files. Even if rockstar makes another patch mods can still enter public servers.
10-01-2014, 09:00 PM #12
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Never data transfer with modded pkg or eboot.bin that are modded. Only thing you can data transfer is rpf mods to any game online. Also you have to make sure they didn't patch files also. Like gta v mods only few files will work with data transfer the files that are not patched.
10-02-2014, 05:53 AM #13
Patch1_ps3.rpf isn't needed. You can mod with just the patch0_ps3.rpf. That is a fact.
10-03-2014, 01:09 AM #14
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Try it then do a video and see. You need the patch1_ps3.rpf for those two versions to play as the same. Thats a fact. But try and see with a video so i can see. I can play on all 3 versions of red dead redemption 1.08, 1.03 and 1.01 all rpf mods. I did and also matrix files too. You can install the mods of the game of the year like that but not those other two versions. Patch1_ps3.rpf is the the update. Just like before and even when it was 1.07 and 1.02 you need the patch1_ps3.rpf and patch0_ps3.rpf for these two versions to play as the same
10-04-2014, 06:15 AM #15
Oh by the way, it's collingwood_fan. Not callingwood_fan.
10-08-2014, 01:52 PM #16
I am kinda new to RDR modding, is there a need for bypass?
10-08-2014, 03:06 PM #17
Can someone give me a bypassed eboot?
10-10-2014, 10:45 PM #18
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
Lol the bypass you just unplug your Internet cord from your ps3 when you hit start at the beginning of the game at the same time. Then plug it back in and go to online. If you dont have a cord. Or use a lag switch
06-09-2015, 06:56 AM #19
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by apocalypse000 View Post
Due to credit
The only credit iamverynoob aka deago321 and Free_RDR_Mods aka callingwood_fan should get is the new cheat menu file. Releasing mods i carryed over from xbox 360 does not give you credit on those files. That credit would be Glitched matrix.

Now learn the patch size of rpf
My video shows how to mod all versions of red dead redemption and now release the true 1.08 and 1.03 rpf
mods

Now these two versions of red dead redemption 1.08 and
Red dead redemption undead nightmare 1.03
You need two patches like i said before
The rpf size matters

Mods of Patch0_ps3.rpf for both versions should be 514 MB in mulitman

The newest patch1_ps3.rpf should still be 3 MB in mulitman. Were to get the patch1_ps3.rpf first you need the first version of red dead redemption 1.08 you take that patch0_ps3.rpf 3MB and call it patch1_ps3.rpf now you are set to rpf two versions of red dead redemption 1.08 and 1.03 now were to find your mods get the rdr2_installed.sdat and decrypt it to rdr2_installed.dat and rename it as patch0_ps3.rpf

Now the game of the year rpf mods 1.01
Patch0_ps3.rpf size you released is right one thing right now how to install the there patch0_ps3.rpf is easy just install it and you should be fine. Like playing the iso but this time on the disc since the game of the year never had a update or a folder in mulitman. So that would make it right that you wouldn't need the second patch like the other two versions

Update for 1.08 and 1.03 red dead redemption

The true patch0_ps3.rpf mod for 1.08 and 1.03 red dead redemption

Now when you mod the 1.03 you will get a message saying a error was found reinstalling red dead redemption
Just let it install and you should be fine.

Now the game of the year rpf mods size is 522 MB one thing you got right my video shows it all how to mod red dead redemption all versions and what rpf mods are for what version

There patch0_ps3.rpf they released game of the year 1.01
You must login or register to view this content. size in mulitman should be different then the other two versions 522 MB

Cheat menu is already done and i released my mod to play as a horse.

Test files and see what you can enter online with
Dont try to take credit on modded red dead redemption for ps3 I've been modding red dead redemption ps3 before you guys even knew how to mod red dead redemption
Anyone can make the patch0_ps3.rpf for red dead redemption my video shows how to mod all versions of red dead redemption

My credit all versions of modding red dead redemption
Thanks for the new cheat menu

How do I use this? I go to options but nothing is there! No menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo