10-27-2014, 11:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry i haven't been very active lately I've been busy with work and when i get free time I've just been playing other games or resting haha but i got abit of free time on the weekend and thought i'd put something together for everyone while i was bored Smile Needa

bles/blus:You must login or register to view this content.
:this rpf includes the following (this one gets annoying after a while)

:different colored things (dead eye, pausemenu, windows...ect)
:bright and different colored skys (changes depending on weather and time)
:long range and stronger forced melee knife
:fast run/slide (im sorry did'nt have much time to make the controlling better)
:rain droplets are bigger
:camp fire are alot bigger
:invisible grass (just for funEnzo)
:cheat menu
:nuke wagons
:Other random things i forget but you'll notice Winky Winky Tustin

:This rpf includes the following (the same as the first but without colored skys incase people dont like itEnzo)

:different colored things
:fast run/slide
:invisible grass
:Other random things Winky Winky Tustin

:This rpf includes the following (same as other two but without sky colors and fast run for people who like to play semi legit Winky Winky Needa )

:different colored things
:invisible grass
:Other random things Winky Winky Tustin

all these rpfs were made using game of the year so im not too sure about other game versions if you want to try go ahead and i have only tested one of the rpfs so if you get any troubles with getting on the game please leave a comment with what one it was and what game version please Smile open for criticism in the comments Smile Needa

For people who dont know about nuke wagons basically you get in any wagon and then get off it and it'll freeze everyone around you but i do not encourage you to freeze people but i was too lazy to take the mod off so i just left it
and again i apologize for not making my mods more user friendly but i dont have enough time on my hands to make them work better but if in my free time i feel like modding i'll try put something better together or you guys could Smile enjoy
TustinTustinDrackDrack Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

DMAAR-7777, KorruptGaming, Mad Angry, SEROTONIN, TimTim1701
11-04-2014, 07:39 PM #11
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
This Is Awesome Bro !
Keep up the good work Smile
11-07-2014, 07:08 PM #12
Oh!! Yeah!! Baby!!
Thx bro for the post and thx for the REPLY!!!

BroFist👊
11-09-2014, 11:19 AM #13
how does one go about installing this?? i dont have a patch0_ps3.rpf file in my folder to replace i have a patch0_ps3.edat file but not a rpf file. im using the PSN version of RDR i dont know what version that is...if its compatable
11-09-2014, 10:00 PM #14
How did you get to see the PSN Game files i also have psn games but don't know where to find them
in dev
11-14-2014, 05:18 AM #15
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Sometime down the line these mods will no longer work because releasing them allows Rockstar to investigate them. Rockstar is currently linked to my mediafire account and everything from that account gets patched. The modders pool idea came from me and all the mods that sent you there were coincidentally the exact files I had on mediafire publicly. I can easily add your rpf for Rockstar to review and patch very soon. But since you don't play often, you shouldn't really care much if it happens right, but then you won't have anything left to mod.

Food for thought.
Last edited by GLITCHED BANE ; 11-14-2014 at 05:25 AM.
11-14-2014, 05:43 AM #16
Still HEAPS of mods that are much better than this that we aren't releasing. Besides, Rockstar don't care about RDR that much anymore. And neither do we. Which is why deago is releasing these mods. We mainly mod other games now because RDR is just so boring.
05-23-2018, 02:55 AM #17
Does this still work?
08-14-2018, 03:04 PM #18
yeah they still work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo