06-06-2015, 03:50 PM #1
MrGeo
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I don't play this game since rockstar make cheat pool for RDR and I can't use my old mods anymore, and rockstar it likely that they have simply added a checksum check on the files in the xex which you may not be able to bypass unless you modify the xex. And all the threads here about modding ps3. If anyone have any idea how to mod RDR (360) cheat menu - and rpftools for public please msg me would greatly appreciate it.
06-09-2015, 01:08 AM #2
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
All they did was patch the first batch of files I released publicly on mediafire. Everything I didn't make available can still be used. You can mod the xex file with an rgh xbox. To bypass the crc on xbox just download the available cheat menu and shrink some files to make it fit while using the latest rpf tool. since the controlleroptions file is around 20kb bigger than it was before, you will have to find a file you do not use and delete some codes or use notepad ++ on some skyhat files/ press ctrl+H and type .000000 in the first box then leave the 2nd box blank and press "replace all". This will remove all of the extra zeros and shrink each file at least -8kb depending on how big the file is. Just make sure you see the file size of the one u are replacing and subtract it from the one you replace it with so you will know how much kilobytes to remove on the other files. the new menu is available all over this forum.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo