06-13-2015, 03:12 AM #1
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This mod is similar to the tumbleweeds file but allows you to use any object including all vehicles and the objects do not despawn since this controls what spawns at certain campsites. You can place them anywhere in the vicinity of campsites if you know the offsets. To mod the other campsites, transports, and other activity activation points, browse in the refgroups folder. I built a train and a floating raft structure with a cannon attached above it for example. Players may not be able to see what you see because each game has their own file settings unless their file is the same as yours. However, You can kill people with the cannons and gatling guns. The possibilities are endless if you have time to test and don't have to buy discs like I do. More objects are in the fragments folder of layer0.

I am interested in seeing your creations, don't forget to give me credit for releasing this information.

You must login or register to view this content.

See screen caps and videos here: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by GLITCHED BANE ; 06-13-2015 at 03:29 AM.

The following user thanked GLITCHED BANE for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
06-14-2015, 09:25 AM #2
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Feel free to ask any questions.
06-14-2015, 04:47 PM #3
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
oh really cool . so matrix i want cheat menu for the rdr 1.08 the orginal verison bcz i cant find it anywhere and thats relase gives me black screen
06-14-2015, 07:24 PM #4
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
When was 1.08 released? If before last July, then it should be the same files, controlleroptions and userinterface. They are really easy to mod manually.
06-14-2015, 08:53 PM #5
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
Yes ik but when i put it to my ps3 it gives me black screen . btw thx for replay ..
06-15-2015, 04:50 AM #6
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mishalq8z View Post
Yes ik but when i put it to my ps3 it gives me black screen . btw thx for replay ..

I really know nothing about ps3 modding, on xbox we don't know what version we are playing we just play lol. Everything works except my files that were released on mediafire before the modder pool. Everything I didn't share works because my link was submitted to Rockstar and thats all they had.
06-16-2015, 01:10 AM #7
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
Ok One more thing . does the aimbot work on new ver . thx
09-19-2015, 05:41 PM #8
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Ok One more thing . does the aimbot work on new ver . thx

no bro
09-21-2015, 10:47 AM #9
Mishalq8z
Bounty hunter
oh ok
09-25-2015, 02:25 AM #10
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
oh ok

a good trick to pull headshots almost every time is to get your aim down while you are rolling, you can also use deadeye while rolling and 8 out of 10 you will dodge their shots in the process.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo