07-07-2015, 02:09 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone please copy this from your USRDIR directory and link it to me? I really need this as I am not able to play the game. Thanks!
07-12-2015, 07:17 AM #20
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
There's no chance you could install the game, tell me the size and then delete it? That'll be the last thing I need to compare. If not I understand, you've already been a great help.

mine says its 1673 MB but mine maybe messed up
07-12-2015, 08:40 AM #21
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SEROTONIN View Post
mine says its 1673 MB but mine maybe messed up

Same here, try launching it to see if it plays.
07-12-2015, 09:32 AM #22
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
Same here, try launching it to see if it plays.

Yeah mine does load up.....
07-12-2015, 09:36 AM #23
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah mine does load up.....

Perhaps send me the modded rpf maybe idk It launches shows R* thing and goes back to XMB
07-12-2015, 09:44 AM #24
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
Perhaps send me the modded rpf maybe idk It launches shows R* thing and goes back to XMB

Are you using the game of the year ? or have you tried making a different version of RDR game of the year ?
07-12-2015, 09:50 AM #25
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Are you using the game of the year ? or have you tried making a different version of RDR game of the year ?

Yes I am, I can't find any other torrent. The torrent for this game is hard to find, I used to have one that worked but then I restored my system and had to look for it again. I guess I need another version, or an eboot fix.
07-12-2015, 09:53 AM #26
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
Yes I am, I can't find any other torrent. The torrent for this game is hard to find, I used to have one that worked but then I restored my system and had to look for it again. I guess I need another version, or an eboot fix.

I would say find a different torrent for it or buy the disc its really cheap now
07-12-2015, 10:00 AM #27
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I would say find a different torrent for it or buy the disc its really cheap now

I would buy it, but can't atm. Any chance you could find me another GOTY torrent?
07-12-2015, 10:56 AM #28
SEROTONIN
Pokemon Trainer
I would buy it, but can't atm. Any chance you could find me another GOTY torrent?

Most of the torrents don't have seeders on them , I would wait into you can get the game on disc really

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo