08-27-2015, 12:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So..

GOTY What happens is for some reason, when I install "GENT.XML" For all rideable animals... Players no longer join with me, Unmodded GENT.XML Players are here! Why do I get matched alone?
08-27-2015, 04:14 AM #2
Modders pool I like the ability to ride chickens & dogs but everytime I use this it puts me in the modders pool same as explosive weapons.
08-27-2015, 01:13 PM #3
Originally posted by Mad
Modders pool I like the ability to ride chickens & dogs but everytime I use this it puts me in the modders pool same as explosive weapons.

Bypass? Happy
08-28-2015, 08:43 AM #4
noob.
08-28-2015, 09:42 AM #5
Bypassing the patch is for glitching & spawning with ER but these are mods & the CRC checks your .rpf for irregularities in file size, fonts & other stuff then places you in modders pool. I have fun with my mates as we all had the same mods, public & private but Apoc & Matrix always had the best source codes & other modders leached & leaked their work, so they released it. I learned from all the old post's & YouTube tutorials, but this game is way outdated now butt still in my Top 10 Favorites.
09-02-2015, 01:50 AM #6
Originally posted by Mad
Bypassing the patch is for glitching & spawning with ER but these are mods & the CRC checks your .rpf for irregularities in file size, fonts & other stuff then places you in modders pool. I have fun with my mates as we all had the same mods, public & private but Apoc & Matrix always had the best source codes & other modders leached & leaked their work, so they released it. I learned from all the old post's & YouTube tutorials, but this game is way outdated now butt still in my Top 10 Favorites.

give me some mods to bypass modder pool?

$$$?
09-02-2015, 07:14 PM #7
kfidh
Keeper
Oh, so you were saying why I mod yet you are doing the same exept I have them on ps3.
10-30-2015, 09:21 PM #8
The mods you're using are putting you into a session called the Modders Pool. You can not play the game with regular players once in this pool. Alot of the mods for this game have been patched but lucky for you me and Matrix have made a rideable animal bypass *Controllable animals*, that work in public sessions, NO MODDERS POOL

You must login or register to view this content.
10-31-2015, 06:39 PM #9
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
They work fine on xbox, maybe ps3 has exclusive patches.

The following user thanked GLITCHED BANE for this useful post:

G-NeR
01-01-2016, 05:29 PM #10
I'm a little late I guess but the Rideable animals do work on ps3. Once I tested them and they didn't work then I tried another time then they did xD idk why it didn't work the first time but do now :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo