Post: Red Dead Redemption Rideable and Controllable Animals Bypass. Xbox 360.
10-30-2015, 05:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, My Name Is CabooseSayzWTF

Today I bring you a mod me and GlitchedMatrix have put together.

Download: [url]https://mega.nz/#!lwkRzLbK!63Wl6uQUSjFAL7dvIdeKFnyo_cov4JkKawQfNSb 5-Os[/url]
Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4910e9e5524a0e62356b8b47bc6bc2367b65d6701ae1bc9b97 2da06ae7dafcb8/analysis/1446225724/[/url]

Video Example:

Information behind this mod:
---------------------------
THIS WORKS IN PUBLIC SESSIONS.
NO MODDERS POOL!!!!

To ride a animal: Get out a firebottle or tnt, get on set animal and hold RT
Animals you don't have to hold a fire bottle and hold Rt with, these animals below you can use your weapons on.
1. Dogs
2. Sheep
3. Chicken
4. Goat

Animals that are rideable but not controllable: Zombie, must hold tnt and press RT when on it. Snake: rideable but not controllable.

None rideable or controllable animals: Cows and bulls.

credit:
-------
Glitched Matrix: For his mountable animal bypass which allowed you to even get on the animals, however you could not control them.
Glitched Matrix: For his original rideable and controllable fox

Me: CabooseSayzWTF: Matrix really couldn't get the other animals to work, I have been working with him recently and testing mods he makes, because I own a rgh and a xk3y, With other animals he tried to get controllable they would either freeze his game and or just wouldnt work period. I took the liberty into re-doing his fox and every other animal to make them rideable and controllable, the video demonstrates a few examples of a few animals.
The download however has them all.

It took me hours on end to make the animals stable and to work period. I hope everyone enoys

Files tested on:
--------------
Xbox 360: yes, works
Ps3: Not tested.

Information behind my profile on here:
-----------------------------------------------------

I made this profile a few years back and have never posted till today
Last edited by WhatuMadBro XD ; 10-30-2015 at 09:24 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to WhatuMadBro XD for this useful post:

KorruptGaming, simmy3601

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo