03-28-2010, 09:41 AM #1
Jordanl2849
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey CJSpro wanted to buy 2mill vbux from me for £60, i was like umm okay.. So i Donated him the vbux straight away he went offline,
heres the convo..
Ok as soon as the vbux comes through ill pay you, if you want ill do 2m for 60 or 1.5m or whatever.

So i said ive sent you the vbux, he went offline

So i sent him a Message Asking for my money now.
He replied with
ive sent it you, and u still aint sent me vbux, look how much i gt, i aint seeing 2 mil ffs...
He Has Obviously Spent the Vbux Or Sent it to another 1 of his Accounts if he has multiple Accounts,, heres a few pics, i know pics can easily be edited but i can prove ive sent vbux and not recieved money in other ways , teamviewer? mod or someone go on my account and look...

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2010, 09:47 AM #2
jackcraw
Vault dweller
Well contact a moderato and he will sort this out. £60 is no laughing matter. I would look at the trustworthy list next time as scamming has been going about lately. For example, Yacole sent me Xbox Live Codes and I did not use them. Then I went to sell them in the Auctions section. I got them sold but then the guy I sen these to said that they were used. I was going to get a ban for nothing. So just keep an eye out a people that go behind your back and try to scam. If they are asking for the vBux first and your are waiting on real money back let him send the real money first as vBux is fake money but can be made into real money.
03-28-2010, 09:52 AM #3
he's scammed me before he said he give me hs he never did he just kept say sorry tommoreo
03-28-2010, 12:10 PM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
For your information, I have found your v-bucks, I have banned the account they were paid into and I am waiting for Gobble to give you a refund.

CJSpro will be banned as soon as he replies to my message.

The following 6 users say thank you to -Garf- for this useful post:

-.Anonymous.-, +tA. Rick, Adkins, HSx9, iSMACKyouFACE, xXM@DM@RCXx
03-28-2010, 12:32 PM #5
ZELLIS
Halfway to a ☆
w00t w00t internet justice at it's best Smile Nice one Garf/Gobble/Admins in general Smile
03-28-2010, 04:01 PM #6
Cpt.S
Banned
Just to let others know this is still ongoing, Garf will close the thread once all of this has been resolved.
03-28-2010, 04:56 PM #7
Garf, you own :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeD Stupid scammers... gtfo
03-28-2010, 05:23 PM #8
Originally posted by whelan21 View Post
he's scammed me before he said he give me hs he never did he just kept say sorry tommoreo

lol dont even talk about scam you are scammer i think i go turn you in now i forgot about you for a min thanks for posting now i am off to save the day
03-29-2010, 01:17 AM #9
Meow
Former Staff
Does he have any other acc, Just so we know???
03-29-2010, 04:28 AM #10
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Meow View Post
Does he have any other acc, Just so we know???

He does keep opening accounts but I keep closeing them.

Anyways update time, I have banned the CSJpro account as he is not replying to me.

Just waiting for the guy to get a refund and then I will close this.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

Cpt.S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo