04-17-2010, 11:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We dealed him to do a prestige hack on my 2ndary account ( happily not 1st) and he got my account to himself. As we know,failed deals with zElement occured before. We had a deal in chat and on psn. There is chat witness: he saw our deal occuring. So bann this mother****er and ill post ****ing proof pics from psn untill this bitch gives it back to me!

DEAL OCCURING PROOF IS IN THE MESSAGE #3
MSN PROOVING HE HAD SCAMMED ME IN MESSAGE #4
Last edited by iAmPro- ; 04-17-2010 at 01:21 PM.
04-18-2010, 02:49 AM #11
Originally posted by zElement View Post
Wow i gave this guy his account back and AceVirus knows i'm trustworthy after all i am helping him with his 100k killstreak atm!

Dude you talk shit, you have not gave him his account back, you gave him the wrong info. You are a well known scammer who needs to get banned.Winky Winky
Last edited by BlowJobsFor5k ; 04-18-2010 at 03:04 AM.
04-18-2010, 02:53 AM #12
Xvailer
League Champion
so he probally got a warning
04-18-2010, 03:02 AM #13
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
just ban him he has scammed multiple times and he might say he gave them back but no proof so no trust
04-18-2010, 03:06 AM #14
Originally posted by zElement View Post
Wow i gave this guy his account back and AceVirus knows i'm trustworthy after all i am helping him with his 100k killstreak atm!

Actually you didn't give me an account (wrong info) you gave me the proof of your scamming, 1 more failed info and you're banned with 1 click
04-18-2010, 06:30 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post
zElementzz is Gangstrsgreed, a known scammer who was banned on here a while ago.....

Thanks, I will look into that now.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by iAmPro
We dealed him to do a prestige hack on my 2ndary account ( happily not 1st) and he got my account to himself. As we know,failed deals with zElement occured before. We had a deal in chat and on psn. There is chat witness: he saw our deal occuring. So bann this mother****er and ill post ****ing proof pics from psn untill this bitch gives it back to me!

DEAL OCCURING PROOF IS IN THE MESSAGE #3
MSN PROOVING HE HAD SCAMMED ME IN MESSAGE #4

The part in red? If you knew he was a scammer, why would you trade with him? Why would you give him the details to a account?

If he gets a ban, it wont be for this, it will be for what Shep has said.

"I knew he was a scammer but I gave him my account details anyway" LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 users say thank you to -Garf- for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, Camaro
04-18-2010, 06:36 AM #16
i heard lf this guy a mod needs to stop him but if u knew u shouldn't have givin ur info
04-18-2010, 06:53 AM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
He is banned.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo