04-17-2010, 11:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We dealed him to do a prestige hack on my 2ndary account ( happily not 1st) and he got my account to himself. As we know,failed deals with zElement occured before. We had a deal in chat and on psn. There is chat witness: he saw our deal occuring. So bann this mother****er and ill post ****ing proof pics from psn untill this bitch gives it back to me!

DEAL OCCURING PROOF IS IN THE MESSAGE #3
MSN PROOVING HE HAD SCAMMED ME IN MESSAGE #4
Last edited by iAmPro- ; 04-17-2010 at 01:21 PM.
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM #2
I'm a witness to the chat in the SB, the deal was Element would prestige hack iAmPro's account and when i checked my friends list he had deleted me, then I asked iAmPro why? And he said Element had changed his password so he could not sign back in Gasp!! Their have also been so many threads in this section about him scamming please ban him soon Happy!
Last edited by BlowJobsFor5k ; 04-17-2010 at 12:04 PM.

The following user thanked BlowJobsFor5k for this useful post:

iAmPro-
04-17-2010, 11:58 AM #3
EDIT WITH PROOF DEAL OCCURING:
You must login or register to view this content.
04-17-2010, 12:52 PM #4
I have a msn chat where he admits he scammed him

: lol its an account m8 get stuffed
i didnt do ti anyway ma big cousin is over and he fancied it

: aye ur a wide wee ****
u will get banned on ngu for this probably

: i dont care lol im a mod on NGB and callofdutyboards i'm sure i'll live
: NGB is dead
: and Ngu isnt?
:its the same bumboys everyday on it

: aye nae need nickin ppls accounts
ur a wide wee bastard

: lol nice tawk m8 but a cin do that tae
your a wee dumb **** its not as if i scammed yoor account noo is it

: na but wis ma mates account so u kin get a ****in grip

He is Red and I am blue Happy i would have took a screen shot but it wasn't as clear Smile if u need a screenshot PM me Smile. I know its hard to understand the things i say because i kind of lose it and start talking slang :p.

He also says that NGU is dead and its the same bumboys on everyday lol.
Last edited by BlowJobsFor5k ; 04-17-2010 at 12:56 PM.

The following user thanked BlowJobsFor5k for this useful post:

iAmPro-
04-17-2010, 01:06 PM #5
I've posted that he was a scammer already, he stole one of my accounts but I tricked him into giving it back. I say ban him, they let him get away with scamming me.
04-17-2010, 08:17 PM #6
Not trying to be a moderator here but NGU cannot get you your account back so what you need to do is go to link:
Fill the stuff out and then just put in the users name. Sorry for the incorrect link as I cannot find the exact link to reporting a user and what not but if you want the exact link just call sony: 1-800-345-SONY

Rep/thank if this helps.
04-17-2010, 08:31 PM #7
Wow i gave this guy his account back and AceVirus knows i'm trustworthy after all i am helping him with his 100k killstreak atm!
04-17-2010, 08:59 PM #8
Xvailer
League Champion
Originally posted by ShoTz View Post
I'm a witness to the chat in the SB, the deal was Element would prestige hack iAmPro's account and when i checked my friends list he had deleted me, then I asked iAmPro why? And he said Element had changed his password so he could not sign back in Gasp!! Their have also been so many threads in this section about him scamming please ban him soon Happy!

how long has this been going on? days? or weeks?
04-17-2010, 09:12 PM #9
Originally posted by HEADSHOTDG2 View Post
how long has this been going on? days? or weeks?

There's only ever been 2 threads about me scamming,this is the second one i believe,on both occasions the accounts were infact given back to the respective users.
04-17-2010, 11:33 PM #10
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
zElementzz is Gangstrsgreed, a known scammer who was banned on here a while ago.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo