06-05-2010, 10:30 PM #1
X Lash
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay.

The user You must login or register to view this content. has scammed me. I bought a Runescape account off him on the 20/04/2010. The 20th of April. Roughly 6 weeks ago.

I paid $15 to him on the 20th of April. And the agreement was that I send him another $5 now, after seeing that the account will not get hacked. I did this simply as a precaution, so that I do not lose out on any more money, if it did get hacked back. As this has happened before in the past.

The original thread of him selling the account is You must login or register to view this content.. And on the 2nd of June he posted You must login or register to view this content..

As you can see on the pictures he has provided of the stats on the account. They are very similar, and none of them have gone down (impossible to do on the game, unless it is a different account). Many skills have gone up.

Older stat picture: You must login or register to view this content.
Newer stat picture: You must login or register to view this content.

Comparing the stats which he has not 'blocked out' you can see that the following stats stayed exactly the same:

Attack
Strength
Defence
Ranged
Prayer
Mage
Construction (all of the stats on the left hand side)
Health
Thieving
Fletching (the middle stats)
Smithing (you can see the two, on the right side(the last number of the skill) to get it up 10 levels would take a lot of time.)
Fishing
Cooking
Firemaking
Summoning (the stats on the right hand side)

The stats which increased very few levels are:
Herblore (by 2, you can do this in an hour)
Slayer (by 1, it was 20xp off, which is one kill, less than 10 seconds)
Woodcutting (up by 3)

The stats/things that changed a lot:
Mining (up 13 levels! This takes roughly 20hours)
The value of the account. It went from having 11.7million value (You must login or register to view this content.)
to having 36million value
(You must login or register to view this content.)
which is more than triple. Which I got through mining.

Seems quite similar, and easily obtainable in the 6 weeks time)

-IN ALL OF THE MSN CONVERSATIONS, I AM THE BLUE TEXT. HE IS EITHER BLACK, OR RED-

Proof that I had bought the account:

Him saying what PayPal account to send it to:
You must login or register to view this content.

The transaction detail through PayPal:
Uncensored versions will be sent to mods, as per request.

As you can see from the two pictures. I sent $15 to the email he requested the money to be sent to.

Him giving me the account details:

Him saying to me (the guy speaking like a Jamaican) what the account is called that he is selling (6th of June 2PM GMT time):

Him swearing on his nans grave that he will never take it back:
This isn't really as evidence. Just, to prove that he said he wouldn't take it back.

A picture of the stats somewhere in between. Proving that I did have the account during those 6 weeks.

If needed, I will upload the Windows Live Messenger (MSN) conversation, and post the MegaUpload link. But, to moderators only.

Thank you.

UPDATE: 92.4.18.225
Your IP, I have had it checked, and it is registered to your account.
Oh look what's that. You were the last person to go on the Runescape account.

Vid of me logging on, just in case you try denying it.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.
Youtube link: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPRyxSf4EI[/ame]

and a picture of you saying that's the username, so you can tell what account I logged on with, so you can't deny and say it was me, or that i changed the pic.
Last edited by X Lash ; 06-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.
06-09-2010, 09:16 PM #11
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Garf
You sold the account, therefore it is your responcibility.

Pay the $20 back to Scorcher and that will be the end of it. Don't pay him back and be prepared to face the actions that will follow (since it is a cash trade it will be a permanent ban).

Also you need to carefully select who you call "friends" in the future.

It is $15, not $20. I did not pay him the other $5, because I knew he was going to hack it. I told him I would pay the other 5 if the 'appeal' got accepted, because that meant if I got hacked, I could get it back. It got denied, so I can not get it back off him. So I did not give him the other $5. Thanks.
06-11-2010, 03:31 PM #12
Tomes
Banned
He got the account back , he spoke to the original owner and he gave him the details i didnt know.
06-11-2010, 05:18 PM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Tomes View Post
He got the account back , he spoke to the original owner and he gave him the details i didnt know.

If you were not the original owner then why was you selling it? I want confirmation that he has got the account back.

If he hasnt got the account back then you must refund him please.

$15 according to him is the amount he paid you.
06-11-2010, 05:48 PM #14
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Garf
If you were not the original owner then why was you selling it? I want confirmation that he has got the account back.

If he hasnt got the account back then you must refund him please.

$15 according to him is the amount he paid you.

I do not have the account. The 'original owner' didn't have the password, so I couldn't get it back. Because you have changed the recoveries (you being Tomes). So, I still do not have the account, nor a single dime (penny, whatever...). Please don't take another 36 hours to reply this time.
06-23-2010, 08:50 PM #15
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Tomes View Post

Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
I do not have the account. The 'original owner' didn't have the password, so I couldn't get it back. Because you have changed the recoveries (you being Tomes). So, I still do not have the account, nor a single dime (penny, whatever...). Please don't take another 36 hours to reply this time.

Garf has infracted Tomes. I'm closing this dispute. Any additional action need to re-open, PM me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo