08-21-2010, 03:28 PM #1
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bought his Mirrage- account about a month back, not sure for how many vbux. Seen TheMagicPancake trying to sell it to others and I just clocked on that this is my account.

I either want my vbux back or the user Mirrage- to get banned.

Thanks.

The following 4 users say thank you to Vain Designs for this useful post:

.Robot, Comic Book Guy, iDelete, iSMACKyouFACE
08-21-2010, 08:50 PM #11
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by MaGiKz View Post
Wow how much does this guy lie? I never said it sucked and you never game me vbux back.

EDIT: Excuses much? And proof of giving me vbux back and me saying this account sucked?

P.S How can this guy give me bad feedback when I'm the one who got scammed here?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

You said you never sold it me but now your saying that you did and I said it sucked, man your a bad lier.

Why did you only make a thread now then? Why not make this thread a few months ago?
08-21-2010, 09:01 PM #12
im lying...... yeah im deff not lying

i wish i still had your message QUOTE ON QUOTE what you exactly said on PS3

"This Account is so Shitty"

my RE: "Then give info back"

His RE: "Info is still the same"

I see in none of those replies he sent me saying he wanted a refund

I DON'T HAVE MESSAGES ANYMORE due to account that he messAGED ME ON HAS BEEN SOLD

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

You gave the account back March 2010

nd your bringing up that you want it back 5 months later
08-22-2010, 07:01 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I think that the only reason this thread was made is because of the recent warning Mirrage- recieved.

4-5 Months is way too long to decide to open a dispute. Sorry but it is not happening.

Closed.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

Spartan Gunney

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo