12-07-2010, 04:03 PM #1
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .BoLTz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

This is a message from his friend.
You must login or register to view this content.

Me sending vBux

Me donating for his prem

When did this happen: He changed pass today

How did you purchase: Bought a acc for prem ($10) and 1mill vbux

How much?: $10 and 1mill

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no reply
If yes, What did they say?:- ...

Other comments: I want a refund.
Also the DOB he sent was WRONG.
12-20-2010, 06:15 PM #74
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Dr.
What 3rd change?
You mean the email I changed it to when you gave me back the acc? Thunderbird one?

Im using that email on my new acc...?

Im not making myself clear. You said when i gave you the email [email][email protected][/email] or w.e thats you "changed email and password to the account" so obviously you changed it to another email. So dont lie now. The thing cant change magically. I wanna get this resolved already. I dont have the account i swear on my familys life and my balls. I didnt even know of the where abouts of the account. So mhmm
12-20-2010, 06:25 PM #75
.Robot
Banned
Cookie, do you have the account added on another account?
12-20-2010, 06:52 PM #76
Fayez
No I dont and I did change the email before but I come back like a few days later to see the details changed Eek?
12-20-2010, 07:00 PM #77
.Robot
Banned
Originally posted by Dr.
No I dont and I did change the email before but I come back like a few days later to see the details changed Eek?

Sucks man :n:
12-20-2010, 07:26 PM #78
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
Im not making myself clear. You said when i gave you the email [email][email protected][/email] or w.e thats you "changed email and password to the account" so obviously you changed it to another email. So dont lie now. The thing cant change magically. I wanna get this resolved already. I dont have the account i swear on my familys life and my balls. I didnt even know of the where abouts of the account. So mhmm

Would you let me teamview you to verify that email? I'm getting a little annoyed with this infraction, to be honest.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Robot View Post
Sucks man :n:

You no longer need to post in this dispute. Only post here if you have actual information to give.
12-20-2010, 07:35 PM #79
Fayez
I also have an email like that Drackos.
12-20-2010, 09:37 PM #80
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Master
Would you let me teamview you to verify that email? I'm getting a little annoyed with this infraction, to be honest.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

You no longer need to post in this dispute. Only post here if you have actual information to give.

That email was fake i just changed it so i can give it to Cookie because he had [email][email protected][/email] which is my main main email i use for school and stuff. Look i want this dispute to close because randoms post here and i wanna settle it through PM's is that possible? Please

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
I also have an email like that Drackos.

That was the email i gave you so you can recover the account.! So after that when you changed to another ts not my responsibility that it got stolen. Because forreal how am i gonna get it? Exactly.... :y:
12-20-2010, 09:45 PM #81
Fayez
You on that youtube vid it shows the email they PSN has been changed too.
12-20-2010, 10:35 PM #82
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
That email was fake i just changed it so i can give it to Cookie because he had [email][email protected][/email] which is my main main email i use for school and stuff. Look i want this dispute to close because randoms post here and i wanna settle it through PM's is that possible? Please

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

That was the email i gave you so you can recover the account.! So after that when you changed to another ts not my responsibility that it got stolen. Because forreal how am i gonna get it? Exactly.... :y:

Teamview......you already admitted to scamming. You aren't getting away with that by the way. I would be a fool to let you get away with it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo