02-21-2011, 04:27 AM #1
brookboy98
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:SirBakedAlot
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content., on Flickr

You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content., on Flickr

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $27.00

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

go ahead open im leavin this site and paypal ahh ill jus make another they dnt havem y ip or real adrtess so u get ur money bk and i keep mine

Other comments:

This is bullshit man..
Last edited by brookboy98 ; 02-21-2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: uploaded images to another site for people to see them
03-13-2011, 10:12 PM #38
Originally posted by SirBakedAlot View Post
o well i went negative so he must wait until paypal sends me a letter to pay back

Well this has going on since the 20th of February and nothings happened, so you have 72 hours to repay him $27 or give him anything else that he would like instead.
03-14-2011, 12:19 AM #39
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Well this has going on since the 20th of February and nothings happened, so you have 72 hours to repay him $27 or give him anything else that he would like instead.
Are u sure he gave u the info to the paypal he paid me through because u wouldnt know cuz i didnt use the same paypal as the one u have the info too
03-14-2011, 12:20 AM #40
Are u sure he gave u the info to the paypal he paid me through because u wouldnt know cuz i didnt use the same paypal as the one u have the info too

He gave me the right one, and I saw the payment sent but not refunded.
03-14-2011, 12:23 AM #41
He gave me the right one, and I saw the payment sent but not refunded.
ok wats the email he sent the payment too
03-14-2011, 12:25 AM #42
ok wats the email he sent the payment too

He sent it to someone by the name of Rboert Audette.
03-14-2011, 12:27 AM #43
He sent it to someone by the name of Rboert Audette.
ok then ya hes the one who sent it to the wrong paypal he limited the one he sent it too and inturn all my paypals got limited i tried to make so he could send
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM #44
ok then ya hes the one who sent it to the wrong paypal he limited the one he sent it too and inturn all my paypals got limited i tried to make so he could send

You gave him that e-mail. But thats not the issue. You have 72 hours to somehow repay him.
03-14-2011, 12:41 AM #45
You gave him that e-mail. But thats not the issue. You have 72 hours to somehow repay him.
no i gave him the right email he screwed it up. he said woops himself i wish i saved the messages
03-14-2011, 12:44 AM #46
no i gave him the right email he screwed it up. he said woops himself i wish i saved the messages

Thats strange. So your telling me that you gave him your real e-mail but he sent it to a different e-mail? Thats sounds like a load of bull. Again, you have 72 hours to refund him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo