06-27-2011, 11:45 PM #1
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: EWL
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/27/11 (today)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 2mil

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-YES
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: He said "If you give me two mil vbux I'll tell you how to get 5mil fast and easy and legit. I asked him if it didn't work will he refund me- he said "there is no way it can't" I pay him, (2mil vbux) then he says "Learn virtual basic and make a program"
Then he called me a :dumb:

Its like someone saying "I'll tell you how to get 1 mil if you give me 1k." (Person pays 1k)

Get a good job :carling:
06-27-2011, 11:52 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
06-28-2011, 12:39 AM #3
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
I have a screensnapper, too: You must login or register to view this content..

You bought my method, and I gave it to you, you're not willing to put in effort, sorry, but it's not my issue.

And
Originally posted by another user
He said "If you give me two mil vbux I'll tell you how to get 5mil fast and easy and legit.
Yah, I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.[/COLOR]
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 06-28-2011 at 12:41 AM.
06-28-2011, 12:40 AM #4
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EWL View Post
I have a screensnapper, too: You must login or register to view this content..

You bought my method, and I gave it to you, you're not willing to put in effort, sorry, but it's not my issue.

You sir, are a scammer. You know that your bullshitting this whole thing. Pay me my vbux, its the right thing to do.
06-28-2011, 12:44 AM #5
ARIISSEK
It's not scamming, I've followed through on everything I said I would. Don't tell me what "I know."

In fact, I'll likely open a thread selling this technique as an e-book and I'm sure the response will be fantastic.
06-28-2011, 12:46 AM #6
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EWL View Post
It's not scamming, I've followed through on everything I said I would. Don't tell me what "I know."

In fact, I'll likely open a thread selling this technique as an e-book and I'm sure the response will be fantastic.

You cheated me, I asked what it required, you could have said virtual basic knowledge. Plus, I can't even download it!
06-28-2011, 12:48 AM #7
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by TheSeamen View Post
You cheated me, I asked what it required, you could have said virtual basic knowledge. Plus, I can't even download it!

Try ThePirateBay for a torrent. Anything prohibiting you from downloading it is something of your fault. And telling you Visual Basic knowledge was required would just give it away completely!
06-28-2011, 12:49 AM #8
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah, because your thing was common knowledge. You don't think I knew that? Plus you were asking EVERYONE in the shoutbox to do it.
06-28-2011, 12:51 AM #9
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by TheSeamen View Post
Yeah, because your thing was common knowledge. You don't think I knew that? Plus you were asking EVERYONE in the shoutbox to do it.

What? I wasn't asking anyone in the shoutbox anything remotely related to this, and you PM'd me saying "How do you get 5m vbux"
06-28-2011, 12:52 AM #10
KyleWTF
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah.. you were. You were saying:

"$10 off a youtube account creator"

PM me to learn how to make 5mil vbux"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo