10-14-2011, 10:51 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Phobick
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:10$

Did you;
- Buy X

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Your being unreasonable.

Other comments: I received the new password today to download the remaining games i didnt download and when i went to dowload them they didnt appear in the download list, i was like what the hell? Then when i go to play GOW on his account like the ps3 error said it,and it didnt worked and the error that appears on the video is the one that couldnt let me play. I want to get a refund cause i buyed the gameshare and the games didnt worked as seen on the video.
10-15-2011, 01:12 AM #11
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
As fox said "If he can't access the content he bought he is entitled to a refund." thats why
Fox sent me a msg saying i could use that has a refund and you agreed to it.
10-15-2011, 01:17 AM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Phobick View Post

If both sides agreed to it, yes it could be a valid refund. But since he wants his money back instead, that is whats going to happen.

You have 48 hours to give him a full refund.
10-15-2011, 01:18 AM #13
TehSeph
dat ass

the gameshares doesnt have anything that interested me so why would i want something that i dont even want
10-15-2011, 01:20 AM #14
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
If both sides agreed to it, yes it could be a valid refund. But since he wants his money back instead, that is whats going to happen.

I am not entitled to give him a refund? He agreed to another gameshare has you can see.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by sephiroth View Post
the gameshares doesnt have anything that interested me so why would i want something that i dont even want
because you agreed to it
10-15-2011, 01:23 AM #15
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I am not entitled to give him a refund? He agreed to another gameshare has you can see.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

because you agreed to it

That doesn't matter. At this moment he wants his money back.
10-15-2011, 01:24 AM #16

You cannot force me to give him a "Money back refund". He agreed to another gameshare. If anything he can wait in till i get more accounts. Thats what we agreed to and i provided proof he agreed to that. And how do we know hes not bullshitting the whole thing? What if i can get another user to verify that they received the gameshare and everything went fine?
10-15-2011, 01:25 AM #17
TehSeph
dat ass

No i want the money as i got more use for it than a gameshare and fox has spoken
10-15-2011, 01:25 AM #18
That doesn't matter. At this moment he wants his money back.
Plz read my last post. And it doesn't work that way in real life. You can't just change your mind.
10-15-2011, 01:29 AM #19
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You cannot force me to give him a "Money back refund". He agreed to another gameshare. If anything he can wait in till i get more accounts. Thats what we agreed to and i provided proof he agreed to that. And how do we know hes not bullshitting the whole thing? What if i can get another user to verify that they received the gameshare and everything went fine?

Actually, I can.

The content you sold him did not work, therefor he is entitled to a full refund. And you have already agreed to give him some sort of refund when you tried to force him to take the gameshare. The only problem is that he doesn't want your gameshare, he wants his money back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo