11-23-2011, 07:52 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will post PM's below

When did this happen: Started 28th Oct he paid for a DS2 Plat for another NGU Member, which I sync'd without any problem.

How did you purchase: DS2 trade for PSN Cards

How much?: 2 x $50 PSM Cards

Did you;

- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- A lot - you can see his story changes as below.

Other comments: I didn't want to open this dispute, I've asked M4 to resolve with alternative means.

All PM's in order of timeline.
Originally posted by jedt
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin

Code 1
Code 2

here, let me know once dead space 2 has dlc r2s ill give u login to snyc

Codes didn't work - I was using them as payment for someone - don't mess me around.
2 $50 codes now please.

Why do I get the feeling you're messing me around on this?
What does it matter when I use a code, its not milk, there shouldn't be an expiry date.

New codes now.

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

No **** that...you owe me 2 x $50 psn codes...I'm using them for payments on 2 separate jobs.
I'm not contacting anyone else, that deal was between us two.
Stop messing around and give me 2 codes now.

I delivered a DS2 Plat as agreed.

I need those codes as payments for customers of mine.
I don't care about other people, I don't care about other deals, I do care about my codes...get them now.
I knew you'd mess me around.

i am not trying to mess you around, i tested those codes before giving it to you.. were you the one that tested the codes?

No I didn't test them, I passed over to a highly trustworthy friend...don't act the shite with me.
Give me 2 codes now.

i don't got 2 codes and my paypal money is frozen up you can even look at the pictures on my thread..

I don't care about your paypal...get $100 of your Dad, get down to a local store and give me 2 x $50 psn cards.
Are you going to deliver or do I have to open a dispute?

i wish you didn't but if you feel that you do, then do but i didn't know my supplier was going to return all the cards and screw me over

there down in san diego..

I don't care, are you going to deliver the codes?
You know you've gone a step too far this time.
Confirm if you're getting the codes...yes or no?

no i cant i got no money,

will your friend take a gameshare slot?

The messages continue in this vain, happy to post them, he goes from saying his Supplier screwed him above, to offer a Game Share in last msg
Last edited by jedt ; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 PM.
12-27-2011, 10:05 PM #29
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
You are not really in any position to make demands here. Explain who the money will be from.

Have a word with this ignorant pig please...I don't appreciate the name calling.
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Well i don't know dumbass, you were trying to make me do your MAG PLAT which takes 300 hours, for your stupid 12 hour plat. O YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT PROOF .

Jedt won't be paid until i finish up all my other deals and repay houndary first for the ipod he sent me

OR

I can just do a dead space 2 plat get it r2s and i can snyc it to who ever jedt wants so i don't got to pay money and i can have the plat in 2 days. And so he didn't lose his dead space 2 plat he snyced and ill do the dead space 2 plat and return it back to him. Sounds good right.

And it seems like people can just say shit to get people banned, because if i remeber correct last year, i was banned because i didn't complete this guys dj hero trophies when i didn't agree to that, so basically i am going to get banned for this shit again. Because jedt doesn't have to post proof of anything which is stupid. So ya ill think about what i will do about this problem.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

also ill pay you 60$ or nothing, as all i will have left is 60$ and the plat is not worth 75$ this is my last post in this dispute until i hear from fox which will probably be never.

Keep digging you imbecile...you gave a list of games, I asked what could you do with MAG.
Remember you're the scumbag who put the 0% on my account in the first place, that's why I asked could you do something.

Let me explain how a deal works, you seen I had a DS2 R2S, you asked a price, I said $100 - YOU AGREED.
Nobody forced you to agree, Worstshooter paid you $100 for the Plat and I sync'd fair and square.

You gave me 2 x $50 PSN codes immediately...I kept them to use in my own time...it doesn't matter that I took 2months to use them, that's nobody's business but mine...I could've waited 2years...they were my cards to do what I wanted.

But I got scammed along the way, whether it was you or your mate that redeemed them, I don't know, it certainly wasn't me.
Foxkaz can have access to my US account to check when it was last topped up (that means added to/funds added again you showed your incredible intellect on that one). You know that account, its the US account I've had for at least 2years, the one you gave your mates access to, to download content that I purchased - remember that.

I DON'T want a DS2 Plat - I have 2 on Dummy accounts - what use is another?
We had a deal, you broke it.

The only thing I agree is $75 via paypal within 24hours or else I leave it to the staff to resolve.

I don't want anymore of your rubbish, you're the biggest pain in my arse ever, I'm sick that I helped you last year when you asked could you get back here, I'm sick that I helped you with deals, I'm sick I gave you a lend of money when you begged & begged but most of all, I'm sick I actually worked with you again, knowing what a sniffling scumbag you truly are.

I will not accept a paypal payment directly from you, I want it via a third party, preferably a MOD.
12-27-2011, 10:10 PM #30
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Have a word with this ignorant pig please...I don't appreciate the name calling.

Keep digging you imbecile...you gave a list of games, I asked what could you do with MAG.
Remember you're the scumbag who put the 0% on my account in the first place, that's why I asked could you do something.

Let me explain how a deal works, you seen I had a DS2 R2S, you asked a price, I said $100 - YOU AGREED.
Nobody forced you to agree, Worstshooter paid you $100 for the Plat and I sync'd fair and square.

You gave me 2 x $50 PSN codes immediately...I kept them to use in my own time...it doesn't matter that I took 2months to use them, that's nobody's business but mine...I could've waited 2years...they were my cards to do what I wanted.

But I got scammed along the way, whether it was you or your mate that redeemed them, I don't know, it certainly wasn't me.
Foxkaz can have access to my US account to check when it was last topped up (that means added to/funds added again you showed your incredible intellect on that one). You know that account, its the US account I've had for at least 2years, the one you gave your mates access to, to download content that I purchased - remember that.

The only thing I agree is $75 via paypal within 24hours or else I leave it to the staff to resolve.

I don't want anymore of your rubbish, you're the biggest pain in my arse ever, I'm sick that I helped you last year when you asked could you get back here, I'm sick that I helped you with deals, I'm sick I gave you a lend of money when you begged & begged but most of all, I'm sick I actually worked with you again, knowing what a sniffling scumbag you truly are.

I will not accept a paypal payment directly from you, I want it via a third party, preferably a MOD.

He just PM'd me, saying I should just go ahead and ban him... Guess that shows how much he is willing to cooperate.
12-27-2011, 10:12 PM #31
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
He just PM'd me, saying I should just go ahead and ban him... Guess that shows how much he is willing to cooperate.

Alright to end this horrible tedious affair, I'll accept $60 via paypal via a third party...within 24hours.
12-27-2011, 10:48 PM #32
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

You didn't help me get back on ngu, you just helped me sell trophies YOU SOLD MY PLATS WHILE I WAS BANNED FROM NGU.

D-ROCK was the one that helped me by getting me back to ngu and convincing me to complete everyone's trophies.

And ya i did, i already was screwed over last year by him when i was forced to complete his dj hero plat that i didn't agree to.

And just go ahead and ban me once i pay hound his money. ill just complete everyones trophies off ngu.
12-27-2011, 10:52 PM #33
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You didn't help me get back on ngu, you just helped me sell trophies YOU SOLD MY PLATS WHILE I WAS BANNED FROM NGU.

D-ROCK was the one that helped me by getting me back to ngu and convincing me to complete everyone's trophies.

And ya i did, i already was screwed over last year by him when i was forced to complete his dj hero plat that i didn't agree to.

And just go ahead and ban me once i pay hound his money. ill just complete everyones trophies off ngu.

Wait, so you won't even refund the money you agreed to now?
12-27-2011, 11:00 PM #34
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

i am not going to have it in 24 hours, so no.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Alright to end this horrible tedious affair, I'll accept $60 via paypal via a third party...within 24hours.

Worstshooter didn't pay 100$ for dead space 2

He paid 200$ for 4 plats, which were basically 50$ each
12-27-2011, 11:11 PM #35
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

i am not going to have it in 24 hours, so no.

You're a horrible little scumbag...I talked with you for hours and suggested you pay back to everyone.
The DJ hero was a deal we had...you were only completing part of our deal.

Foxkaz if he won't pay...you do what you got to do.
12-27-2011, 11:13 PM #36
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
You're a horrible little scumbag...I talked with you for hours and suggested you pay back to everyone.
The DJ hero was a deal we had...you were only completing part of our deal.

Foxkaz if he won't pay...you do what you got to do.

uh no you didn't that was all drock.. all you did was talk shit..

you just sold my plats since i was banned, remember you had me do warhawks alien breed impact and a few sims 3 and a couple more ABI Plats don't you remember that.
12-27-2011, 11:16 PM #37
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
uh no you didn't that was all drock.. all you did was talk shit..

you just sold my plats since i was banned, remember you had me do warhawks alien breed impact and a few sims 3 and a couple more ABI Plats don't you remember that.

Yes I remember everything, i remember you giving my account details to your scumbag mates, i remember you putting MAG at 0% and then claiming it was someone else - you were the only one with my account details.

We spoke for hours last year and I kept saying you'd get back on here if you completed all outstanding deals...good that D-Rock was saying the same thing, we were both looking out for you.

I've given chance after chance with this and I'm sick of it, leaving it to the Mods...not interested anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo