11-23-2011, 07:52 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: M4CarbineSin
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will post PM's below

When did this happen: Started 28th Oct he paid for a DS2 Plat for another NGU Member, which I sync'd without any problem.

How did you purchase: DS2 trade for PSN Cards

How much?: 2 x $50 PSM Cards

Did you;

- Trade? Yes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- A lot - you can see his story changes as below.

Other comments: I didn't want to open this dispute, I've asked M4 to resolve with alternative means.

All PM's in order of timeline.
Originally posted by jedt
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin

Code 1
Code 2

here, let me know once dead space 2 has dlc r2s ill give u login to snyc

Codes didn't work - I was using them as payment for someone - don't mess me around.
2 $50 codes now please.

Why do I get the feeling you're messing me around on this?
What does it matter when I use a code, its not milk, there shouldn't be an expiry date.

New codes now.

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

The guy i bought them from, was only suppose to return 5 cards to the store, but it seems like he returned all 20. I havn't heard from him in weeks. His ngu is cod1234

No **** that...you owe me 2 x $50 psn codes...I'm using them for payments on 2 separate jobs.
I'm not contacting anyone else, that deal was between us two.
Stop messing around and give me 2 codes now.

I delivered a DS2 Plat as agreed.

I need those codes as payments for customers of mine.
I don't care about other people, I don't care about other deals, I do care about my codes...get them now.
I knew you'd mess me around.

i am not trying to mess you around, i tested those codes before giving it to you.. were you the one that tested the codes?

No I didn't test them, I passed over to a highly trustworthy friend...don't act the shite with me.
Give me 2 codes now.

i don't got 2 codes and my paypal money is frozen up you can even look at the pictures on my thread..

I don't care about your paypal...get $100 of your Dad, get down to a local store and give me 2 x $50 psn cards.
Are you going to deliver or do I have to open a dispute?

i wish you didn't but if you feel that you do, then do but i didn't know my supplier was going to return all the cards and screw me over

there down in san diego..

I don't care, are you going to deliver the codes?
You know you've gone a step too far this time.
Confirm if you're getting the codes...yes or no?

no i cant i got no money,

will your friend take a gameshare slot?

The messages continue in this vain, happy to post them, he goes from saying his Supplier screwed him above, to offer a Game Share in last msg
Last edited by jedt ; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 PM.
11-23-2011, 08:16 PM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I thought the cards that my supplier gave me, returned all the cards but he didn't he only returned the 5 cards i gave him because he needed the money to pay for his house bill. Since he was scammed from someone for 900$ which because we only get the codes he opened a dispute because we didn't have the actual cards on us. But i was able to get in contact. with my supplier 2 days ago. which he says he did not return all the codes besides the 5 i sent him through skype.

So i looked into the codes that i sent jedt, so which were already redeemed.

You must login or register to view this content.

Since jedt says he wasn't the one who redeemed it nor was it his friend giles and i didn't redeem them.
I have sent an email to sony asking who was the person who redeemed the codes.

Because jedt and giles were the only ones with the codes as my computer got a virus 1-2 weeks ago and i had to reformat.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-23-2011 at 08:19 PM.
11-23-2011, 08:57 PM #3
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Lets remember the Supplier had the codes too.
Who's to say he didn't return them after he gave them to you.

Problem here is that I'm a DS2 Plat and 2 x $50 psn cards down - I'll wait to hear what Sony says but the dispute has to stay open.
11-24-2011, 09:40 AM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post

Just noticed this dispute against you...he had 3 PSN cards fail which you supplied.

This doesn't help your argument against me.

I'll take Plats for payment.
11-24-2011, 02:55 PM #5
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I thought the cards that my supplier gave me, returned all the cards but he didn't he only returned the 5 cards i gave him because he needed the money to pay for his house bill. Since he was scammed from someone for 900$ which because we only get the codes he opened a dispute because we didn't have the actual cards on us. But i was able to get in contact. with my supplier 2 days ago. which he says he did not return all the codes besides the 5 i sent him through skype.

So i looked into the codes that i sent jedt, so which were already redeemed.

Since jedt says he wasn't the one who redeemed it nor was it his friend giles and i didn't redeem them.
I have sent an email to sony asking who was the person who redeemed the codes.

Because jedt and giles were the only ones with the codes as my computer got a virus 1-2 weeks ago and i had to reformat.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Just noticed this dispute against you...he had 3 PSN cards fail which you supplied.

Can we try to work out something here as alternative payment. If platinums, what would be fair? Also once you receive the email from Sony, please resend to me ([email protected]) so I can confirm whatever they say.
11-24-2011, 09:10 PM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

He bought only 1 psn card and i knew the code didn't work he paid for 50$ when he was suppose to pay 40$

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can we try to work out something here as alternative payment. If platinums, what would be fair? Also once you receive the email from Sony, please resend to me ([email protected]) so I can confirm whatever they say.

okay, i was just going to print screen what sony says and post here but if you want it alright.
11-25-2011, 03:31 AM #7
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

Hello Josh,

Thank you far taking the time to provide me with the information requested. After further review, I have found that bother the vouchers were redeemed on another PSN account and are no longer valid.

I recommend that you contact the retailer in which the items were purchased to verify their exchange of return policies.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The information is the appropriate response to this issue. Please feel free to contact me if you require additional information.

Regards,
Kimberley M.

So someone did redeem the codes
i replied back asking the date and psn id
11-25-2011, 08:36 AM #8
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

sony says they can't provide me information of someones psn id nor can they supply with the date the cards were redeemed i sent them one last email asking them if the cards were redeemed with in this week.
11-25-2011, 08:36 AM #9
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Hello Josh,

Thank you far taking the time to provide me with the information requested. After further review, I have found that bother the vouchers were redeemed on another PSN account and are no longer valid.

So someone did redeem the codes
i replied back asking the date and psn id

We knew the codes were redeemed so no great surprise there...the big question...can they issue a date and psn id?
11-25-2011, 08:37 AM #10
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
We knew the codes were redeemed so no great surprise there...the big question...can they issue a date and psn id?

nope, but i asked them with the last email if they can tell me if they cards were redeemed this week at least

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo