12-12-2011, 07:37 PM #1
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Pop33
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 12-7-11

How did you purchase: Via paypal

How much?: $10

Did you;
- Buy? Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he have added the 4 hour exp to my account. (Which he never did).

Other comments: I bought 4 hours xp BEFORE he ran out of exp to sell. Also other people are also saying he is a scammer and they got scammed by him. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by New York BOY ! ; 12-13-2011 at 12:42 AM.
12-18-2011, 11:07 PM #20
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Your proof link appears to be broken, can you get a new link? Also, I may want to teamview you to confirm it myself.

Actually, I haven't seen any proof of you not getting these hours. Please provide some.

How you want me to do that?
12-19-2011, 04:26 PM #21
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Bronx
How you want me to do that?

How can I know you've not received these hours already? Just show me something that confirms that you haven't received them. If you can't do that, I don't see any reason to keep this dispute open.
12-19-2011, 09:01 PM #22
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
How can I know you've not received these hours already? Just show me something that confirms that you haven't received them. If you can't do that, I don't see any reason to keep this dispute open.

It's impossible to do so, just because i cannot do it doesn't mean he didn't do it.
12-22-2011, 01:36 AM #23
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
It's impossible to do so, just because i cannot do it doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He has at least shown some kind of proof, more then what you have. If you can't provide proof within 12 hours this dispute will be closed.
12-22-2011, 04:26 AM #24
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
He has at least shown some kind of proof, more then what you have. If you can't provide proof within 12 hours this dispute will be closed.

That's soo not ****ing fair, dude, even you wouldn't be able to do so because CallOfDuty doesn't have a list of applied minutes of whatsoever , smh.
12-23-2011, 03:44 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
No evidence against the accused user, no dispute.

Closed.
12-27-2011, 04:45 AM #26
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by pop33 View Post
What the fu.ck is INSPECT ELEMENT????? LOL You´re getting crazy.

That's soo not ****ing fair, dude, even you wouldn't be able to do so because CallOfDuty doesn't have a list of applied minutes of whatsoever , smh.

Dispute re-opened due to more evidence added.
12-27-2011, 05:08 AM #27
pop33
Cooking up some nades
Dispute re-opened due to more evidence added.

Which evidence? LOL More kids crying to get free double xp time?
12-28-2011, 04:34 AM #28
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by pop33 View Post
Which evidence? LOL More kids crying to get free double xp time?

Why would i "Cry" about double xp when i can just buy it with unlimited prestige tokens? O, STFU.

HERE, IN YOUR PICTURE " You must login or register to view this content. " IT SHOWS THAT YOU APPLIED 'POWER BONUS' SO TO PROVE YOU DIDN'T DO SO, A MOD OR ADMIN COULD LOGIN MY RANKUPXP ACCOUNT AND CHECK THE REDEMPTION HISTORY, WHERE IT DOESN'T SHOW THE POWER BONUS.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo