12-20-2011, 11:28 AM #1
sciz0r
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quuers name: SiNoMz
Quuers Ngu Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

This quuer stole my youtube channel and wont give it back he changed all info and I need it back asap!

Proof: The fcuking idiot posted proof all over my channel You must login or register to view this content.
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM #2
Originally posted by Mosaic View Post
Quuers name: SiNoMz

This quuer stole my youtube channel and wont give it back he changed all info and I need it back asap!

Proof: The fcuking idiot posted proof all over my channel You must login or register to view this content.

Does this have anything to do with NextGenUpdate? Have you ever completed a transaction with this user?
12-20-2011, 11:44 AM #3
Crave.
Banned
This isnt your Channel sir! Its a stolen account from my buddy Tyler Cole!

Proof later! Got school

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
Does this have anything to do with NextGenUpdate? Have you ever completed a transaction with this user?

No he has not and it has nothing to do with NextGenUpdate
12-20-2011, 11:47 AM #4
Quuers name: SiNoMz

Do you have any proof this is your account?

Originally posted by SiNoMz View Post
This isnt your Channel sir! Its a stolen account from my buddy Tyler Cole!

Proof later! Got school

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

No he has not and it has nothing to do with NextGenUpdate

Why did you write "You fail Mosaic"?
12-20-2011, 11:53 AM #5
Crave.
Banned
Do you have any proof this is your account?

Why did you write "You fail Mosaic"?

I was just messing with him! Google Chrome has Inspect Element option i changed my youtube name to tytscrib and changed my avatar to his via the google chrome add in

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Connor ; 12-20-2011 at 12:06 PM.
12-20-2011, 12:06 PM #6
I was just messing with him! Google Chrome has Inspect Element option i changed my youtube name to tytscrib and changed my avatar to his via the google chrome add in

Why does it show 85 subscriptions in this picture: You must login or register to view this content., yet you only have 9 on your channel?
12-20-2011, 07:56 PM #7
Crave.
Banned
Why does it show 85 subscriptions in this picture: You must login or register to view this content., yet you only have 9 on your channel?
Let me screensnap it

Idk might be a glitch in subscriptions
12-20-2011, 09:43 PM #8
sciz0r
Big Daddy

Nope this did not happen on NGU but i have proof that he stole my channel and hacked me right there and my channel has around 80subscriptions And ooonly reaon i postedit on here is cause i have seen other threads but members on ngu that were scamming off site to another member and they brought it here and for proof that it is my channel the comment on the channel sais NGU: Mosaic ...
12-20-2011, 11:08 PM #9
Crave.
Banned
Nope this did not happen on NGU but i have proof that he stole my channel and hacked me right there and my channel has around 80subscriptions And ooonly reaon i postedit on here is cause i have seen other threads but members on ngu that were scamming off site to another member and they brought it here and for proof that it is my channel the comment on the channel sais NGU: Mosaic ...

Please read above! of my comments

I never stole the account i was messing with you, but i did own the account awhile ago

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

theres a video that teaches you what i did to trick Mosaic
Last edited by Crave. ; 12-20-2011 at 11:00 PM.
12-20-2011, 11:09 PM #10
sciz0r
Big Daddy
Please read above! of my comments

I never stole the account i was messing with you, but i did own the account awhile ago

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

theres a video that teaches you what i did to trick Mosaic

You already posted proof you immature prick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo