02-04-2012, 11:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Killa
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Mods can look through history i had to delete them on mobile to respond to him.

When did this happen: TODAY

How did you purchase: PROVIDED SERVICE TO HIM

How much?: he was suppose to donate 10$ for premium

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-HE SAID I CHANGED HIS INFO BUT I WASNT ON I WAS AT THE STORE AND WHEN I CAME HOME AND GOT ONTO PS3 I TRYED LOGING IN AND IT SAID THE INFO IS INCORRECT SO HE CHANGED THE INFO.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: ALSO MY FRIEND WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND ME $20 psn cards x2 and he thought it was and sent them on that account and he thought i was on but it WAS KILLA PRETENDING THAT IT WAS ME.
02-05-2012, 12:43 AM #29
Originally posted by Killa View Post
i edited it, forgot otherss could view it.. no one has logged me out of the account yet, so check your pm.. sent emaill n pw to it.. n check yourself so you see the 40 iss on it

He wants actual PSN codes, not the account that you redeemed them on. Now the way I see it is this:

Bosnian you can either choose to take the PSN account he's offering you that he redeemed the $40 on, or he can keep it for himself but go out and buy you 2 $20 PSN cards and give you the codes.
02-05-2012, 12:45 AM #30
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
He wants actual PSN codes, not the account that you redeemed them on. Now the way I see it is this:

Bosnian you can either choose to take the PSN account he's offering you that he redeemed the $40 on, or he can keep it for himself but go out and buy you 2 $20 PSN cards and give you the codes.

im not keeping the accountt, dnt have usse for the cardds, just pmed him the email and pw that i sennt you for the account with the funnds on it. he wil get premium sooon
02-05-2012, 12:46 AM #31
Yo i want him to buy me 2 codes. I wont accept the account because all he can do is call sony and say i changed his psn.

I WILL GIVE HIM 2 days.
02-05-2012, 12:48 AM #32
im not keeping the accountt, dnt have usse for the cardds, just pmed him the email and pw that i sennt you for the account with the funnds on it. he wil get premium sooon

If you had no use for the cards, why would you redeem the codes in the first place? And it's not your choice, it's bosnians. He's the one who lost $40 to your stupidity, he doesn't want the $40 on that account, which is understandable. Now if he chooses not to accept the account that has the $40 on it already, I would say you could keep that account and then go buy him two $40 PSN cards to pay him back so he can redeem them on the account he was initially going to redeem them on. But I can't have Bosnian taking his account back then wanting two more $40 codes. It's one or the other.
02-05-2012, 12:50 AM #33
I want him to buy the codes so i can have them on my account Matt can you give him time limit if he doesnt hell get banned?
02-05-2012, 12:52 AM #34

Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
Yo i want him to buy me 2 codes. I wont accept the account because all he can do is call sony and say i changed his psn.

I WILL GIVE HIM 2 days.

Okay Killa, Bosnian has decided he wants two $20 PSN cards instead of the account. You can keep the account, change the details to what you like since he said he has no use for it anymore. You have 48 hours to buy $40 worth of PSN cards, and give Bosnian what you owe him. Once you've paid him back the money you stole, we will then talk about you buying him premium.
02-05-2012, 12:53 AM #35
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Okay Killa, Bosnian has decided he wants two $20 PSN cards instead of the account. You can keep the account, change the details to what you like since he said he has no use for it anymore. You have 48 hours to buy $40 worth of PSN cards, and give Bosnian what you owe him. Once you've paid him back the money you stole, we will then talk about you buying him premium.

I am not buying him premiumm since he did not do what he was suppose to do... he ranked up the account like 9 levels... the deal was to 1st prestige lv80.. the account is lv 51
02-05-2012, 12:54 AM #36
Matt thanks alot for assissting the dispute i think you did a good job.
02-05-2012, 12:55 AM #37
I am not buying him premiumm since he did not do what he was suppose to do... he ranked up the account like 9 levels... the deal was to 1st prestige lv80.. the account is lv 51

He was only able to rank your account that much because YOU logged in and prevented him from finishing his service. Not only did you stop him halfway through, but you stole $40 of money that was meant for him for no reason. You WILL fully refund him the money that you took, and you WILL buy him premium on here if you don't want to get permabanned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo