02-19-2012, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: UKSIDNUS
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase?: nothing. I sold this user (2)Pre-Paid Credit Cards with LOW ammounts on them, 1 had 3.00$ and the other had 2.33$ he offered me 7.00$ and i accepted. he sent it through paypal which ended up being 6.68$ after converting to USD and it was an INSTANT PAYMENT.
it was there as soon as i accepted.

Proof: i left him feedback in his referrals sections like he asked me to about 10 minutes after the transaction was completed. thats right You must login or register to view this content.
can you get the messages we sent back and fourth right here on NGU. and he even clearly states there is a case open right here in this thread.

When did this happen: 2-13-2012

How did you purchase:he paid with paypal

How much?:7.00$

Did you; i sold him the pre-paid credit cards.
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- got very rude and angry. as he did here in this thread. and insulted me and told me if i be patient they will just resolve it in my favor. which is fine but the scam is that he is TRYING to get the money back after taking my money already.

Other comments:
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 02-22-2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: UPDATED to CORRECT FORMAT
02-19-2012, 01:16 PM #2
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
what are you on about you got my paypal limited and it says email sent to seller response recieved by seller and it dosent requiere my action at the moment why didnt you message me to ask me instead of trying to **** up my rep and make me a scammer i sold coins and coins and Fu ckin gave coins away and im going to dispute sum stupid gift cards that i paid over the odds for your a wan ker mate with your 100 posts

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

here is a video stating that PAYPAL have opened an inquiry NOT ****ING ME [video=facebook;256082024467163]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=256082024467163[/video] i cant do nothing with it it says email recieved by seller no action is required by me. i buy and sell coins on here alot for like £20-£40 why am i going to open a dispute about $7. iv emailed them however i dont know why i should you send a pm ABUSING me without even asking any ?s

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

also to the mods i am still getting pms for sales but i have stopped all sales and will not sell or trade untill this is solved
02-19-2012, 04:46 PM #3
you say here is a video yet there is NO video............. i DID message you... if you "buy and sell" coins on here WTF does that have to do with Paypal ?
its clearly says your name and that you opened a dispute. dont try to lie. you say for 7$ like its nothing yet your disputing it?>>> come one now big guy you thought because i am from US and your from UK you could pull a fast one.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

oh and anyone on here that knows anything about paypal.. knows that after YOU open the case there is no further action required by you.. it became my turn to give them information/my side of the story. and i gave them everything. now there is no actions required by me anymore either and its completely up to them.
02-19-2012, 07:16 PM #4
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
dude are you a F ucking idiot lets just say IT WAS ME WHO OPENED THE CASE (which it wernt) then you gave your side of the story they will obvs do what you say wont they if im bullshitting about something stop being a retard

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

iv just took the time out to go through my paypal and i cant do nothing atall i cant email them directly about the situation and IT SAYS TEMPERORY HOLD which obvs means THEY ARE HOLDING IT so my guess is if you be F UCKING PATIENT they will release it after whatever they gotta do you think its all rosy my paypal is limited so i had to get a new 1 if i get banne for this so be it but vampire your a W ANKER
02-19-2012, 08:51 PM #5
if you wouldnt have tried to get a refund for 7$ you wouldnt be in the position your in now. dont get mad at me for your bull crap. i did nothing wrong.. me being patient does NOT make it ok for you to try and refund yourself.. thats what scammers do and people need to be aware of your doing so. which is exactly why im here. call me a wanker call me what ever you wanna call me... but what you should be calling me is HONEST because thats all i am.. i gave you money for money and you are trying to take back your end of the agreement and keep mine too... and thats called a SCAM.
and thats all i have to say to you. i will respect NGU's decision on this case and i will provide any information they need.
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 02-19-2012 at 08:53 PM.
02-19-2012, 09:39 PM #6
Originally posted by RE View Post
the user UKSIDNUS is trying to scam me. i sold him two (2) pre-paid credit cards with low ammounts on both of them for 7$. one with 2.33$ the other with 3.00$ he paid with paypal. i left him feedback in his referrals the same exact day within minutes of the transaction being completed.
i later seen that he sold the cards to another user on here in the auction section because they was VISA and not able to verify his paypal like he was trying to do.

NOW he opened a case in paypal to get his money back. i responded to paypal letting them know edxactly what is going on but. he is TRYING.

Please update this thread with the correct format in the next 24 hours or this will be closed. You must login or register to view this content.
02-19-2012, 10:44 PM #7
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
matt quick question please is this actually a NGU dispute as i paid him the money and he recieved it in his paypal now paypal have done whatever so isnt that a paypal dispute not NGU as i actually gave him the money didnt scam him not swinging it just wondering
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Please update this thread with the correct format in the next 24 hours or this will be closed. You must login or register to view this content.
02-20-2012, 12:09 PM #8
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
OK its been 2days now since you opened this dispute and im getting annoyed i have personally stopped trading on here until my names clear so can somebody please tell me whats happening with this
02-20-2012, 03:33 PM #9
Honestly no matter what happens you tried to scam me.. and over 7$ at that... if you tried it for 7$ your do it for anything. you dont deserve to trade or sell on this site and if you do people should know your history,
02-21-2012, 07:23 AM #10
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
no you mean you want to hurt my rep because paypal made an investigation and your a plank

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo