08-17-2012, 01:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: BeeBo1990 and SOARRR
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? $20 US PSN Card

Proof: No proof exactly lol.

When did this happen: Yesterday Night.

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $15

Did you;
- Buy? Yes.
- Sell?
- Trade? Yes.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Neither of them used the card they said. We just need a solution to come up with. This is almost the exact dispute thread about the dispute of SOARRR lol Gasp. SOAR said he checked the card 2 hours before giving the card and even made a video and mistakenly deleted it :/. I gave the card to Beebo, Beebo tried it with a US PSN Account and it doesn't work he said. I never used it for a fact. I never even tried the code. Just gave the code instantly after SOAR PMed me it and that was my mistake unfortunately. TL; DR, we need a solution.

Other comments: If possible I'll contact Sony about the code if needed.
Last edited by IcyDose ; 08-17-2012 at 01:53 AM.
08-17-2012, 01:53 AM #2
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
I had this issue before as Gus can recall with kman. After the incident Gus, I promised my self I would record atleast every day once to show that the card is working. As soon as I sold it, I thought he said it worked, so I deleted the video because no point in keeping it with me as it was sold. But then after he said thanks for the card, he sent me a message saying that he was going to give this card to someone else (That member being BeeBo im guessing). I can say though that I tried the card a few hours before selling (along with the 2 other cards that I sold to taylorswift) and they all worked perfectly. I did not accept the funds from any cards and I would have no point in doing so.
08-17-2012, 02:05 AM #3
I Honestly tried the code but it didn't work, I Also tried it on a US account but it still DOESN'T work so i don't know why you mentioned me in the dispute, i didn't do anything wrong and I've never scammed before.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Other Comment: In my religion I believe I go to hell for doing bad stuff :P
08-17-2012, 02:14 AM #4
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
I had this issue before as Gus can recall with kman. After the incident Gus, I promised my self I would record atleast every day once to show that the card is working. As soon as I sold it, I thought he said it worked, so I deleted the video because no point in keeping it with me as it was sold. But then after he said thanks for the card, he sent me a message saying that he was going to give this card to someone else (That member being BeeBo im guessing). I can say though that I tried the card a few hours before selling (along with the 2 other cards that I sold to taylorswift) and they all worked perfectly. I did not accept the funds from any cards and I would have no point in doing so.

Originally posted by BeeBo1990 View Post
I Honestly tried the code but it didn't work, I Also tried it on a US account but it still DOESN'T work so i don't know why you mentioned me in the dispute, i didn't do anything wrong and I've never scammed before.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Finally were both in the same thread. I'll TRY and call sony tomorrow and see when the code was used..
08-17-2012, 03:11 AM #5
Enhancive
Treasure hunter

Religion has nothing to do with the dispute, I'm catholic as well.
08-17-2012, 03:24 AM #6
Originally posted by 2NE1
Finally were both in the same thread. I'll TRY and call sony tomorrow and see when the code was used..

I Don't think sony will do something about it unless they give another code
08-17-2012, 06:39 AM #7
Default Avatar
Lovol
I

Originally posted by 2NE1

So let me get this straight...

Soarrr sold a card to -2NE1- and 2N said thanks so Soarrr took down his proof video for said card? Then 2N gave the card to Beebo and apparently it didn't work? And 2N & Beebo have no proof whatsoever that the card didn't work, let alone any proof at all of the trade itself? I'm sorry, but if you don't have any proof up in the next 24 hours, I'm going to close this thread and mark it as "Solved."
08-17-2012, 06:43 AM #8
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Lovol, I have proof that me a 2N's trade happened. It's in my Inbox. I don't however have proof that BeeBo used it, or that 2N, Used it, or a mishap happened. I'm sorry too stay this 2N, but either one of you probably used it and is not telling the truth, I actually don't have proof. I have made many successful sales with my PSN Card store and I've never had this problem (except for kman, however even then I've had done business with him atleast 3 times, and after that he still offered to do business with me after that). I'm not offering a reimbursement for this guy just because he went first to BeeBo, when he doesnt have elite, or barely any posts or referrals. I think we know what happened here :|
08-17-2012, 08:07 AM #9
Lovol, I have proof that me a 2N's trade happened. It's in my Inbox. I don't however have proof that BeeBo used it, or that 2N, Used it, or a mishap happened. I'm sorry too stay this 2N, but either one of you probably used it and is not telling the truth, I actually don't have proof. I have made many successful sales with my PSN Card store and I've never had this problem (except for kman, however even then I've had done business with him atleast 3 times, and after that he still offered to do business with me after that). I'm not offering a reimbursement for this guy just because he went first to BeeBo, when he doesnt have elite, or barely any posts or referrals. I think we know what happened here :|

Doesn't mean im a scammer for not having Elite, Fuck all of u, every **** on this forum blames ppl that are new or non-elite, just like being racist and blaming a black person.
for the last time I TRIED THE FUCKING CODE IT DOES NOT WORK
08-17-2012, 08:34 AM #10
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Doesn't mean im a scammer for not having Elite, Fuck all of u, every **** on this forum blames ppl that are new or non-elite, just like being racist and blaming a black person.
for the last time I TRIED THE FUCKING CODE IT DOES NOT WORK

Kid, chill its 4:30 AM in Canada and I'm not accusing you of a scammer, im just saying it was kind of dumb that 2N trusted you as you dont have Refs or elite and dont have much rep or posts. Reason I dont have alot of REP is cause I get negged alot :fa: cause im an annoying ass fuck in elite and reg sb chatbox. So chill you're not better then me in rep.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo