07-15-2014, 01:57 PM #1
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ( LegendZz )

Accused Scammer's Profile: ( NGU Profile - LegendZz - Skype - AmT* Spikes )

Did you: ( Buy )

Was this done onsite: ( Yes )

Proof:

When did this happen: 09/07/2014

How did you purchase: ( Amazon Gift Card )

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: ( $70 )

Have you contacted the scammer? ( Yes )

If yes, What did they say? ( Didn't reply to almost 90% of my messages )

Other comments: Made an honest deal paid this guy $70 for 1178 platinums and sent the $70 code to his NGU and he said he never received the code I have proof I sent it to his NGU. So I sent the code via Skype instead and a few minutes later both codes were redeemed and he keeps making excuses and I thought this guy is a scam because it's been a week now and not even 1 platinum trophy has been synced to my account so I want to find out what is going on with this guy wherever if he's a scam or not. I would like my $70 back or my 1178 platinum's synced to my account...
07-19-2014, 09:38 PM #29
XxImsmexiixX
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
For the LAST TIME, please stop telling me what to do. You do not make that call. I (or other staff members) do.

Secondly, he has the user title ACCUSED SCAMMER, nobody will be doing business with him until both disputes are taken care of.

No need to be hostile I was the one that said ban him I know your staff but you need to act like staff in a professional manner don't need to put in Caps 'LAST TIME,don't tell me what to do' Since you are staff we thought that you could've ban him as a option but apparently not. Thank you
07-19-2014, 09:49 PM #30
XxImsmexiixX
Pokemon Trainer
I was not being hostile, I was getting my point across, and may I remind you that just because he has a dispute against him does not make the guy guilty.

In your quote you said

How exactly would you feel if you were innocent and someone is giving orders to ban you?

As staff, I like to view things from both points of view and rushing things is not the answer.

I completely understand it just sounded hostile to me my personal apologies I hope this case gets solved
07-19-2014, 09:50 PM #31
I was not being hostile, I was getting my point across, and may I remind you that just because he has a dispute against him does not make the guy guilty.

In your quote you said

How exactly would you feel if you were innocent and someone is giving orders to ban you?

As staff, I like to view things from both points of view and rushing things is not the answer.

Thank you! I am very sorry for dispute! Sorry the trophies couldn't work. Trying my hardest to refund your money.
07-19-2014, 09:52 PM #32
Originally posted by 03 View Post
Yes sir!Facepalm

Please stay away from my business. Secondary dispute is for not providing tracking number. He optioned to close dispute when he gets tracking number. I'm refunding your money so stop acting like I'm sitting on my ass doing nothing about it. Stop asking for me to be banned when I am solving issues!
07-24-2014, 12:27 AM #33
Can you please confirm when you're refunding?

Friday
07-24-2014, 11:10 PM #34
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
User is perma banned, please contact PayPal and dispute him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo