10-31-2014, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: lisa38
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Trade

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:
10/28/14 (October 28, 2014)
How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
We were supposed to trade. On her psn profile are the folders I sent her You must login or register to view this content. and I had never received my end of the trade.
How much?:
My folders for her Cyberbike 2 folder.
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes.
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing. She hasn't responded in 3 days. She knows she scammed me and won't take responsibility for it.

Other comments: She promised me Cyberbike 2 for a few of my folders. When I had seen proper proof that she owns the game, I gladly sent her the folders she requested. She never sent me the folder she promised. I don't buy from anyone. I only trade. Even though there was no monetary substance involved in our deal, she didn't keep her end, and therefore scammed me. Some of the folders are very hard to get, one being very rare, but I trusted her.

If she would keep her end of the deal and send me what she promised, I'd be on my way. If not, I say she deserves to be punished for scamming.
11-01-2014, 04:01 AM #2
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Zombie
Accused Scammer's Username: lisa38
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Trade

Was this done onsite: Yes

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:
10/28/14 (October 28, 2014)
How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
We were supposed to trade. On her psn profile are the folders I sent her You must login or register to view this content. and I had never received my end of the trade.
How much?:
My folders for her Cyberbike 2 folder.
Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes.
If yes, What did they say?: Nothing. She hasn't responded in 3 days. She knows she scammed me and won't take responsibility for it.

Other comments: She promised me Cyberbike 2 for a few of my folders. When I had seen proper proof that she owns the game, I gladly sent her the folders she requested. She never sent me the folder she promised. I don't buy from anyone. I only trade. Even though there was no monetary substance involved in our deal, she didn't keep her end, and therefore scammed me. Some of the folders are very hard to get, one being very rare, but I trusted her.

If she would keep her end of the deal and send me what she promised, I'd be on my way. If not, I say she deserves to be punished for scamming.

User has been messaged, she/he will have 48 hours to reply to the dispute or actions will be took. also next time I recommend trading with an elite member next time and not a regular user.
11-01-2014, 04:04 AM #3
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
User has been messaged, she/he will have 48 hours to reply to the dispute or actions will be took. also next time I recommend trading with an elite member next time and not a regular user.

An Elite member would not have been willing to trade that particular game. Thanks Rev.
11-01-2014, 04:08 AM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Zombie
An Elite member would not have been willing to trade that particular game. Thanks Rev.

Okay, well anyway the accused scammer has been messaged and now we will wait for a response then we can sort this out.
11-02-2014, 08:54 PM #5
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Sorry that you have been scammed, not much else we can do now. the user has been banned, next time I recommend to buy from someone more trusted. dispute solved

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo