01-29-2016, 01:35 AM #1
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. <--- Proof that ive gotten the menu/updates.

I dont quite know when i was banned. I'm guessing i was banned recently, i opened his injector last week to see if there were any updates if i remember correctly.

Like i said, i dont have any proof, but at the time he was selling it for 9$. Now the price is 15 in US dollars, i think.

I have, and this is what he had to say to me, and this is what i had to say to him.

Also, i do know his injector isnt on here anymore, but i did buy it on here at the time when it WAS on here.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I hope this is alright, considering this was about last year when i purchased his menu, and the second time I've had to open a dispute about him. But basically what happened was, i haven't used his menu for a while, i go to use it and it says "Banned For Being A ******" As seen in the picture above. He uses an injector hence i can't use his injector unless he unban's me from the Netseal account. Why he did this? He says he did it because i groaned his newest menu. It really is quite an immature act, and if i don't like it, I'm gonna groan it. Simple as that. That's why the button is there. But having paid for it almost over a year ago (Maybe longer) i no longer have any proof of preforming the transaction or any proof of it. I cant find my previous dispute either on the site. I don't exactly know why that is. Maybe im just not good at finding things? I can prove that he gave it too me at the very least. Because i was regularly updated on the menu. But either way, I'm honestly tired of dealing with these immature actions of his. Please help me out here, Admins.
Last edited by DoraTheKiller97 ; 01-29-2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: can <can't
01-29-2016, 07:32 PM #2
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post

You must login or register to view this content. <--- Proof that ive gotten the menu/updates.

I dont quite know when i was banned. I'm guessing i was banned recently, i opened his injector last week to see if there were any updates if i remember correctly.

Like i said, i dont have any proof, but at the time he was selling it for 9$. Now the price is 15 in US dollars, i think.

I have, and this is what he had to say to me, and this is what i had to say to him.

Also, i do know his injector isnt on here anymore, but i did buy it on here at the time when it WAS on here.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I hope this is alright, considering this was about last year when i purchased his menu, and the second time I've had to open a dispute about him. But basically what happened was, i haven't used his menu for a while, i go to use it and it says "Banned For Being A ******" As seen in the picture above. He uses an injector hence i can't use his injector unless he unban's me from the Netseal account. Why he did this? He says he did it because i groaned his newest menu. It really is quite an immature act, and if i don't like it, I'm gonna groan it. Simple as that. That's why the button is there. But having paid for it almost over a year ago (Maybe longer) i no longer have any proof of preforming the transaction or any proof of it. I cant find my previous dispute either on the site. I don't exactly know why that is. Maybe im just not good at finding things? I can prove that he gave it too me at the very least. Because i was regularly updated on the menu. But either way, I'm honestly tired of dealing with these immature actions of his. Please help me out here, Admins.

User has been contacted. He has 48 hours to respond.
02-01-2016, 05:30 AM #3
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted. He has 48 hours to respond.

soo basically he bought it from me via youtube. before i even advertised it here at ngu. so therefore it has nothing to do with ngu.
02-01-2016, 05:55 AM #4
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
soo basically he bought it from me via youtube. before i even advertised it here at ngu. so therefore it has nothing to do with ngu.

Im just trying to figure out what your problem is with me. Why you banned me, and scammed me. Either way, whether it was on ngu or not, i'm not getting what i paid for. You already have my money, and you're taking it away from me just because dislike one of your posts/menus. Its immature and wrong. Just like a kid in high school, you like to start up useless drama with your clients whom you do business with. That "Accused Scammer" next to your name should be "Scammer", because that's exactly what you're doing. Like Charlie Brown and the football... Also, this is sort of untrue. I found out that he was selling the menu on Youtube at the time, and then i saw his post on NGU, which basically made me wanna buy it.

^ Nothing has been done, still.
Last edited by DoraTheKiller97 ; 02-01-2016 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Explanation..
02-01-2016, 07:02 AM #5
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Im just trying to figure out what your problem is with me. Why you banned me, and scammed me. Either way, whether it was on ngu or not, i'm not getting what i paid for. You already have my money, and you're taking it away from me just because dislike one of your posts/menus. Its immature and wrong. Just like a kid in high school, you like to start up useless drama with your clients whom you do business with. That "Accused Scammer" next to your name should be "Scammer", because that's exactly what you're doing. Like Charlie Brown and the football... Also, this is sort of untrue. I found out that he was selling the menu on Youtube at the time, and then i saw his post on NGU, which basically made me wanna buy it.

^ Nothing has been done, still.

funny how i only posted it on ngu 7months ago and was at $17. u said u bought it nearly a year ago and at $9. so quit lying bruhhhh u got it from youtube so dont come here to ngu tryna get me banned when its got nothing to do with ngu fool.
02-01-2016, 07:14 AM #6
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
funny how i only posted it on ngu 7months ago and was at $17. u said u bought it nearly a year ago and at $9. so quit lying bruhhhh u got it from youtube so dont come here to ngu tryna get me banned when its got nothing to do with ngu fool.

I dont care about getting you banned, i just want me unbanned. Justice, if you will. Its irrelevant, either way im getting scammed by you. People like you shouldnt even have that kind of power m8 xD
02-01-2016, 05:05 PM #7

I dont care about getting you banned, i just want me unbanned. Justice, if you will. Its irrelevant, either way im getting scammed by you. People like you shouldnt even have that kind of power m8 xD

Whether or not it was on NGU, as long as I have sufficient proof that it was you who sold/scammed the user, you are the one liable. So, you have 2 choices, refund or unban.
02-02-2016, 12:12 PM #8
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
You heard the man. You must login or register to view this content.

You mind bb? It would be greatly appreciated. ^^^
02-04-2016, 06:24 PM #9

Please respond. You have 48 hours.
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM #10
You heard the man. You must login or register to view this content.

You mind bb? It would be greatly appreciated. ^^^

User has been online but is failing to respond to the dispute. Being only a small amount of money, the best I can do is ban the user. You can try contact PayPal but since the payment was such a long time ago, I'm not sure if they'll do anything. Sorry for your losses.

User banned, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo