03-14-2016, 01:38 AM #1
Jeffie
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zirconiumirish
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Private message where he confirmed his skype username when we were speaking on skype You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The transaction happened on the 7th i believe 15$ paypal for an account with rainbow six siege

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) : Proof of money sent You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Hasn't replied so i opened a dispute on paypal and hoping he will just issue the refund. You must login or register to view this content. as you can see he hasnt replied and every now and the he gets on and off skype randomly he also told me this would last forever which obviously didn't after a week it asked me for a password so i can open the account on xbox then play on my own acc in order to play the game cause he also told me not to make that account my home xbox account. like he stated in the rules when he gave me the info after playing You must login or register to view this content..

Other comments: i know this is everywhere but im just rushing im sorry for the messy dispute if anything else is needed let me know i also recorded the transaction but im too lazy to upload unless needed.
03-18-2016, 06:57 AM #11
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zirconiumirish View Post
Ive send the proof of picture paypal is checking the case i can't do nothing more unfortunately.. But if you have open a dispute on paypal and i habe accept to refund you you will have your money back soon from paypal once they jabe checked everythin

The refund can easily be issues once you go to the transaction when i sent you the 15$
03-18-2016, 07:47 AM #12
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
Ive accept the refund thats in paypal hand now
03-18-2016, 05:16 PM #13

Can you provide some evidence to support this?
03-18-2016, 08:01 PM #14
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can you provide some evidence to support this?

Doesn't make sense that he accepted the refund and they are still holding the money eitherway if he is right i guess the dispute will be on hold until the 22nd as i believe thats when it ends not 100% sure
03-19-2016, 04:52 PM #15

Please respond.
03-21-2016, 06:30 PM #16
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
Doesn't make sense that he accepted the refund and they are still holding the money eitherway if he is right i guess the dispute will be on hold until the 22nd as i believe thats when it ends not 100% sure

Any update/response?
03-21-2016, 09:22 PM #17
Jeffie
Gym leader
Any update/response?

from what i see the refund is apparently pending until tomorrow so we will see what happens ill keep you updated if i get it You must login or register to view this content.
03-21-2016, 09:26 PM #18
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
from what i see the refund is apparently pending until tomorrow so we will see what happens ill keep you updated if i get it You must login or register to view this content.

Alright, thanks for the update.
03-23-2016, 12:27 AM #19
Jeffie
Gym leader
Alright, thanks for the update.

i got the refund, thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo