03-14-2016, 01:38 AM #1
Jeffie
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zirconiumirish
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Private message where he confirmed his skype username when we were speaking on skype You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The transaction happened on the 7th i believe 15$ paypal for an account with rainbow six siege

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) : Proof of money sent You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Hasn't replied so i opened a dispute on paypal and hoping he will just issue the refund. You must login or register to view this content. as you can see he hasnt replied and every now and the he gets on and off skype randomly he also told me this would last forever which obviously didn't after a week it asked me for a password so i can open the account on xbox then play on my own acc in order to play the game cause he also told me not to make that account my home xbox account. like he stated in the rules when he gave me the info after playing You must login or register to view this content..

Other comments: i know this is everywhere but im just rushing im sorry for the messy dispute if anything else is needed let me know i also recorded the transaction but im too lazy to upload unless needed.
03-14-2016, 06:11 PM #2
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Zirconiumirish
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Private message where he confirmed his skype username when we were speaking on skype You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The transaction happened on the 7th i believe 15$ paypal for an account with rainbow six siege

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) : Proof of money sent You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 15$

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Hasn't replied so i opened a dispute on paypal and hoping he will just issue the refund. You must login or register to view this content. as you can see he hasnt replied and every now and the he gets on and off skype randomly he also told me this would last forever which obviously didn't after a week it asked me for a password so i can open the account on xbox then play on my own acc in order to play the game cause he also told me not to make that account my home xbox account. like he stated in the rules when he gave me the info after playing You must login or register to view this content..

Other comments: i know this is everywhere but im just rushing im sorry for the messy dispute if anything else is needed let me know i also recorded the transaction but im too lazy to upload unless needed.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
On a side note, there's a related transaction in the screenshot you provided here: You must login or register to view this content.
I was wondering whether or not that related transaction is a refund that has been issued to you? It's not very clear in the screenshot.
03-14-2016, 06:27 PM #3
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
On a side note, there's a related transaction in the screenshot you provided here: You must login or register to view this content.
I was wondering whether or not that related transaction is a refund that has been issued to you? It's not very clear in the screenshot.

It's a pending refund because paypal put the money on hold pretty much cause as i mentioned iam desputing it on paypal, so paypal is reviewing the case to see if i can get my refund or if he issues the refund himself
03-14-2016, 07:07 PM #4
It's a pending refund because paypal put the money on hold pretty much cause as i mentioned iam desputing it on paypal, so paypal is reviewing the case to see if i can get my refund or if he issues the refund himself

Okay, that makes sense. Just making sure. I'll continue once I receive a response from the accused.
03-16-2016, 12:31 PM #5
Jeffie
Gym leader
Okay, that makes sense. Just making sure. I'll continue once I receive a response from the accused.

He should just be banned the dude gets on skype about 12 times on the daily at different times i doubt he can't find a coffee shop or something to borrow wifi from for 10mins
03-16-2016, 05:00 PM #6
He should just be banned the dude gets on skype about 12 times on the daily at different times i doubt he can't find a coffee shop or something to borrow wifi from for 10mins

Going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he seemed to happily comply with the previous dispute he was involved in. He has an additional 24 hours, this is final.
03-17-2016, 07:51 PM #7

User has been banned for failing to respond to the dispute.
Dispute closed until further notice.
03-17-2016, 11:58 PM #8

Appears the user was unaware of this dispute despite the messages. He has emailed me and will have a further final 48 hours to make a response to hopefully resolve this issue for both parties.
03-18-2016, 03:31 AM #9
Jeffie
Gym leader
Appears the user was unaware of this dispute despite the messages. He has emailed me and will have a further final 48 hours to make a response to hopefully resolve this issue for both parties.

Seems like bs but yeah i guess so lol as i even sent it to him on skype which to he signs on at least 12+ times on the daily i took screenshots every now and then of him signing him but i find it useless to even post them lol
03-18-2016, 06:45 AM #10
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
Ive send the proof of picture paypal is checking the case i can't do nothing more unfortunately.. But if you have open a dispute on paypal and i habe accept to refund you you will have your money back soon from paypal once they jabe checked everythin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo