04-18-2016, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: x_com
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by dbailey78
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
i can do it that for 20$ psn card what you want to have in tool

wow that would be great. i would like to know if you can make it so i dont get banned as easy and i would like aimbot on /off wallhack maybe one shot kill if possible

i will need one week to find offsets when i finish i will send you message
OK COOL . this is for battlefield bad company2 right.
ok i am looking forward to having some mods .thank you very much for helping me. i have been wanting some for a while but i have no idea on how to do this stuff.

yes when i finish i will send you message

i am finished ,send code to see does it workand i will send you link ,so you can download tool

Originally posted by x
ok afer looking at your profile page you plainly state you dont know how to code. im not trying to doubt you but i need proof you have completed a working tool. i have the card and waiting for you

Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
i went and looked again and thats me bad man. i dont know why the name did not catch my attention, it was from someone named vicious_results. i had my woman blabbing in my ear and kids driving me nuts i may have been on the irritated side when i looked and then just assumed it was you saaying that.

PSN CODE: M59H-DANL-N2AT

Never mind about that,but i checked code it dosent working say it used,check where you buy that code
no way i bought it from safeway last night. i know it was good i have never got a bad card from there.whats your skype

x_com its in my signature,but i will not be online today,we will talk tommorow

proof of purchase= You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 4/16/16

How did you purchase: PSN

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- that i gave him a bad code
this guy ripped me off. he is a fake and does not come through when he says he will make a tool for you. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!. he said he would make a tool for me and i gave him the amount we discussed after he said he was finished but then did not deliver the tool as discussed. i have all the pms in my file to prove what he said he would do and i have a pic of the receipt of day of purchase for the psn card. he contacted me a week ago and said he would make me a tool for battlefield bad company 2 from a discussion i started on that subject. so i waited and then sat 4/16/2016 he emailed me and said he was done. once he had the code he would send me the link for the tool. i gave him the psn then he mailed me back saying i must have got a bad card because it was invalid. so i called sony and they said it was activated at 6:09 pm and he sent me a pm stating it was invalid at 6:13 pm. you do the math!!!
Last edited by Insight ; 04-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.
04-19-2016, 07:57 AM #2
x_com
Banned
Originally posted by dbailey78 View Post
this guy ripped me off. he is a fake and does not come through when he says he will make a tool for you. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!. he said he would make a tool for me and i gave him the amount we discussed after he said he was finished but then did not deliver the tool as discussed. i have all the pms in my file to prove what he said he would do and i have a pic of the receipt of day of purchase for the psn card. he contacted me a week ago and said he would make me a tool for battlefield bad company 2 from a discussion i started on that subject. so i waited and then sat 4/16/2016 he emailed me and said he was done. once he had the code he would send me the link for the tool. i gave him the psn then he mailed me back saying i must have got a bad card because it was invalid. so i called sony and they said it was activated at 6:09 pm and he sent me a pm stating it was invalid at 6:13 pm. you do the math!!!

yea this is all true we have a deal but code dosent working,when you send a code that is working you will get a tool,before that i dont send.
04-19-2016, 08:04 PM #3

If you wish to open a dispute, please follow these guidelines here: You must login or register to view this content.
04-20-2016, 12:10 AM #4
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
Originally posted by x
i can do it that for 20$ psn card what you want to have in tool

wow that would be great. i would like to know if you can make it so i dont get banned as easy and i would like aimbot on /off wallhack maybe one shot kill if possible

i will need one week to find offsets when i finish i will send you message
OK COOL . this is for battlefield bad company2 right.
ok i am looking forward to having some mods .thank you very much for helping me. i have been wanting some for a while but i have no idea on how to do this stuff.

yes when i finish i will send you message

i am finished ,send code to see does it workand i will send you link ,so you can download tool
Originally posted by x
ok afer looking at your profile page you plainly state you dont know how to code. im not trying to doubt you but i need proof you have completed a working tool. i have the card and waiting for you

I dont know where you read that lol,if you go to my last started threads you will see that i am realising tools for free before,i
can show you pictures of tool on skype
Originally posted by x
(i waited to get a response back from x_com but never got one so i went back and looked at his profile about him not knowing how to code)
Originally posted by x
i went and looked again and thats me bad man. i dont know why the name did not catch my attention, it was from someone named vicious_results. i had my woman blabbing in my ear and kids driving me nuts i may have been on the irritated side when i looked and then just assumed it was you saaying that.

PSN CODE: M59H-DANL-N2AT

Never mind about that,but i checked code it dosent working say it used,check where you buy that code
no way i bought it from safeway last night. i know it was good i have never got a bad card from there.whats your skype

x_com its in my signature,but i will not be online today,we will talk tommorow
i went to skype to find him but there are so many x_coms on skype. i gave him my skype he could have got ahold of me. he has done nothing but waste time not talking to me since i gave him the code. that sony says was activaded on sunday after the time i sent the email. it was bought on saterday. if it was to be a bad like i was trying to rip him off, the code would have been redeemed on sat not sunday.all signs point to you using the code and just telling me its no good. ...
( HERE IS A LINK TO THE PIC OF THE CARD AND RECEIPT)
04-20-2016, 12:11 AM #5
You must login or register to view this content.
04-20-2016, 12:14 AM #6
OK X_COM if your not scamming me then give the tool to one of these guys from ngu to prove you have it!
04-20-2016, 07:30 AM #7
x_com
Banned
Originally posted by x

I dont know where you read that lol,if you go to my last started threads you will see that i am realising tools for free before,i
can show you pictures of tool on skype i went to skype to find him but there are so many x_coms on skype. i gave him my skype he could have got ahold of me. he has done nothing but waste time not talking to me since i gave him the code. that sony says was activaded on sunday after the time i sent the email. it was bought on saterday. if it was to be a bad like i was trying to rip him off, the code would have been redeemed on sat not sunday.all signs point to you using the code and just telling me its no good. ...
( HERE IS A LINK TO THE PIC OF THE CARD AND RECEIPT)

yes this messeges are true , but your code not working,when you send right code you will get tool,and my skype is in my signature SKYPE CHAT you just need click on that button and add me i told you ,not look manually on skype looolFacepalm

OK X_COM if your not scamming me then give the tool to one of these guys from ngu to prove you have it!

tool can have only who pay.
04-20-2016, 11:01 AM #8
i have yet to see any proof that you have a working tool
04-20-2016, 04:42 PM #9
i have yet to see any proof that you have a working tool

Can you please follow these guidelines here: You must login or register to view this content.
Read it carefully before opening a dispute.

Originally posted by com View Post

yes this messeges are true , but your code not working,when you send right code you will get tool,and my skype is in my signature SKYPE CHAT you just need click on that button and add me i told you ,not look manually on skype looolFacepalm

tool can have only who pay.

As for you, can you show me evidence of the tool actually completed please? And maybe some evidence of it working?

Furthermore, both of you will have this as your only warning. I expect neither of you to purchase from a non-elite, or sell as a non-elite again. I will class Gift Card currency as a form of buying/selling.
Last edited by Insight ; 04-20-2016 at 04:46 PM.
04-20-2016, 10:40 PM #10
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can you please follow these guidelines here: You must login or register to view this content.
Read it carefully before opening a dispute.

As for you, can you show me evidence of the tool actually completed please? And maybe some evidence of it working?

Furthermore, both of you will have this as your only warning. I expect neither of you to purchase from a non-elite, or sell as a non-elite again. I will class Gift Card currency as a form of buying/selling.
Insight that you for the offer to credit me back the funds. but i dont want ngu to pay me back, im more interested in getting the tool then my money back, i just wanted to make it known about this guy being fraudulent. how many others has he done this to that have not spoke out. i have bought tools from many people on here,jorene,Extortio,tustin,kas,beach,umadchump or ghost and a few others. we dont need people doing this to others here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo