10-31-2019, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Thread title changed.

As of now, only looking for the DLC of Warrior's Orochi 4. The game's DLC can be done instant pop, it's fine by me.

Paying Psn US Card.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 02-23-2020 at 03:45 AM.
12-15-2019, 02:12 AM #11
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

I just would like Afterbirth+ done. (EU) Version, it can be done through vita? I do not mind if so. As for Monster Hunter, still looking for the US save, so I can do the crowns. If not, then I do not mind if someone can do the game, if someone owns the EU version, they could use up a slot on SW and do it easily, but I know it's hard to find someone who is willing to take one of their users off, just to do a 5 minute game for a person.

Technically Afterbirth+ can be done thru Vita, it just takes more work than doing it via PS4, since it requires manually modding the trophyset, instead of using a folder.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/modded-trophies/946396-shadows-ps3-vita-shop-legit-fast-safe-4000-games.html can do both your Isaac and Monster Hunter thru PS4 modding. He can do timestamps.

Thanks for the information, I was wondering also is it safe to sync modded trophies on PS4?

Yes, Vita and PS4 trophy syncs are safe. Only PS3 is dangerous.

Really? I thought the whole time PS3 was more safe since Sony cared less about it nowadays. Gasp

It's not the trophies that gets you banned on PS3, it's the jailbreak itself, especially if people don't protect theirselves while going online. Sony doesn't care about Vita jailbreak, and can't detect a PS4 jailbreak, since it's on lower fw.
02-23-2020, 03:42 AM #12
So everyone knows, I already got the games done, thanks anyways. Smile.

Thread title change, as one game wanted.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 02-23-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo