04-14-2011, 03:54 PM #1
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades;

Platinum Games;

Arkham City (Need Perfect Freeflow 2.0 for platinum, will provide UK save file).
EyePet.
Final Fantasy XIII (I require Treasure Hunter trophy, my save will not help you)
G-Force.
GTA IV.
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (can provide my save, but need a lot done).
TV Superstar (could provide my save for last few trophies, but UK version of game required).
Wipeout HD.

PSN Games (no plat);

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

Arkham City (Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing DLC).
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I still need plat, but also interested in getting the DLC done)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (DLC, I hear it can be OFW glitched).
NFS: Hot Pursuit (Have plat, need DLC).
Resident Evil 5 (Have platinum, need all DLC).
Uncharted 2 (Have platinum, need DLC).
Wipeout HD (Still need plat, but I have no idea where the trophies for plat end on this game and where Fury trophies begin)
Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I may also be interested in someone with the US version of GTA4, doing the beat the story within 30 hours trophy for me. My biggest problem with GTA4 is my inability to sit through replaying the game again. You can give me the save and I could do all the collecting and shit myself for plat.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 11-21-2011 at 03:13 AM.
04-15-2011, 03:56 AM #11
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
i can do it for u when u offer a new plat mate...will sort it out a trophy trade for u. just message me when u have 1.

Well I do see that your Prince of Persia isn't done yet.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

WorstShooter
04-15-2011, 09:48 AM #12
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by Man
Well I do see that your Prince of Persia isn't done yet.

Am doing that myself mate legit, it was one of the 0% dropped on my account.
04-16-2011, 01:19 AM #13
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Am doing that myself mate legit, it was one of the 0% dropped on my account.

I could do it legit as well. Great game, better than the other piece of crap PoP game they released. What about Star Wars Force Unleashed 2?

WorstShooter
04-16-2011, 01:52 AM #14
D-Rock1
Originally posted by Man
I could do it legit as well. Great game, better than the other piece of crap PoP game they released. What about Star Wars Force Unleashed 2?

I have the plat already mate...and i am quite ahead with pop...so i rather finish it myself mate.
04-16-2011, 01:54 AM #15
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
I have the plat already mate...and i am quite ahead with pop...so i rather finish it myself mate.

Weird, the trophy list said you have like 0% when I saw it last checked. Hopefully you're enjoying the game as to be honest, I loved it.

The public trophy site needs to hurry up and start updating, as a lot of shit doesn't appear unless you send a message over PSN.

WorstShooter
04-16-2011, 02:42 AM #16
D-Rock1
Originally posted by Man
Weird, the trophy list said you have like 0% when I saw it last checked. Hopefully you're enjoying the game as to be honest, I loved it.

The public trophy site needs to hurry up and start updating, as a lot of shit doesn't appear unless you send a message over PSN.

No i dont have 0% on it mate...that was ages ago....i play on it as a break an hour or so now and again. The platforming is fun and it provides me with a break when i need break from gaming deals lol
04-16-2011, 08:47 PM #17
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
God_Is_7 can get you that one that you need for Final Fantasy 13, send him a PM (hopefully you still have your game save file)
04-16-2011, 08:50 PM #18
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
God_Is_7 can get you that one that you need for Final Fantasy 13, send him a PM (hopefully you still have your game save file)

I may have talked to him about it, I can't remember. Will need to check PMs. Unfortunately my save won't help as I am unable to acquire certain items needed so a full replay is needed.

WorstShooter
04-16-2011, 08:51 PM #19
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Man
I may have talked to him about it, I can't remember. Will need to check PMs. Unfortunately my save won't help as I am unable to acquire certain items needed so a full replay is needed.

he can handle it, trust me on that one, he is good (he is working on mine)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo