04-17-2011, 10:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have a gamesave to get this really fast?

If you can do this, relatively cheap, please post your price here.
04-17-2011, 11:00 PM #2
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by 10ThousandFists View Post
Does anyone have a gamesave to get this really fast?

If you can do this, relatively cheap, please post your price here.

Yes I can do Plat; both legitimately and using the savefile.
Send a pm with your offer, I will consider anything reasonable.

Anything I can do to help.
Last edited by jedt ; 04-17-2011 at 11:02 PM.
04-17-2011, 11:03 PM #3
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Yes I can do Plat; both legitimately and using the savefile.
Send a pm with your offer, I will consider anything reasonable.

I would prefer the savefile, that would have to be immensely cheaper. I would prefer the seller to just tell me what they would like to have, because if I offer, the seller will still say what they would prefer as it is, if my offer is a little low for their liking.
04-17-2011, 11:07 PM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
I would prefer the savefile, that would have to be immensely cheaper. I would prefer the seller to just tell me what they would like to have, because if I offer, the seller will still say what they would prefer as it is, if my offer is a little low for their liking.

Re-check your text there please.

The savefile would be immensely cheaper - there is no charge for savefiles.

Are you looking for the savefile or are you looking for someone to complete this Plat for you? Not sure if I read your last post correctly, it seems a little vague.
04-17-2011, 11:19 PM #5
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
You consider anything reasonable Jed i got $5 right now take it or leave it.
04-17-2011, 11:49 PM #6
Re-check your text there please.

The savefile would be immensely cheaper - there is no charge for savefiles.

Are you looking for the savefile or are you looking for someone to complete this Plat for you? Not sure if I read your last post correctly, it seems a little vague.

Sorry, I want someone to do the savefile to get me 100% Platinum. I don't have the game, nor do I plan on buying it again... Apologies for not being more clear.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

If anyone wants to do this very cheap, I also have an account with some Gameshares. I think a lot of you have these games, but some might not... Anywho, here they are, all on the same account:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Not much, but its what I could add in if it would lower the $$ to be sent.
04-18-2011, 12:01 AM #7
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
You consider anything reasonable Jed i got $5 right now take it or leave it.

Dude you should know me better than that, if you'd like a deal...we can chat privately...your ol pal is always open to reasonable offers.
Sorry, I want someone to do the savefile to get me 100% Platinum. I don't have the game, nor do I plan on buying it again... Apologies for not being more clear.

Thanks, perfectly understandable...to both Toshi and Stew...you'll get better offers here You must login or register to view this content. its listed under C...the lads are good suppliers. If you don't get a reasonable response I can do the Plats...been awhile since I played MW2.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Playst4tion.com
04-18-2011, 12:02 AM #8
Dude you should know me better than that, if you'd like a deal...we can chat privately...your ol pal is always open to reasonable offers.

Thanks, perfectly understandable...to both Toshi and Stew...you'll get better offers here You must login or register to view this content. its listed under C...the lads are good suppliers. If you don't get a reasonable response I can do the Plats...been awhile since I played MW2.

Thanks for the heads up. I have someone doing it. I am requesting this to be closed.
04-18-2011, 12:13 AM #9
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Thanks for the heads up. I have someone doing it. I am requesting this to be closed.

Cool...good luck.

Can we put that silliness behind us?
04-18-2011, 12:14 AM #10
Cool...good luck.

Can we put that silliness behind us?

Agreed....

The following user thanked Playst4tion.com for this useful post:

jedt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo